When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mid Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16570 for Wednesday ~

rolexexpiigenuine019iq8.jpg

NICE!!! I see the new piece arrived and it looks fantastic. Big congrats on that one...and a great score for the collection. The funny thing is...in spite of being gen, we know it will be another piece going to the The Zigmeister Spa when the time is right!

You're already living strong...and you're already wearing it well!!

NICE!!! I see the new piece arrived and it looks fantastic. Big congrats on that one...and a great score for the collection. The funny thing is...in spite of being gen, we know it will be another piece going to the Ziggy Spa when the time is right!

You're already living strong...and you're already wearing it well!!

Yes Zirrr .... it really needs Ziggy's lume.. to make it more genuine.. B)

Yes yes i know i said i will not get one but for the price of a good steak and a beer i just cud not pass on the opty to get this one from a fellow member...

Here is a crappy phone picture of this beast... trying to get used to the size and weight. If Rolex would come out with a nice black rubber dive strap something like the omega has on the POs it would make this lighter to wear... but i guess that's out of the question.

bigR.jpg

Laz

Yes yes i know i said i will not get one but for the price of a good steak and a beer i just cud not pass on the opty to get this one from a fellow member...

Here is a crappy phone picture of this beast... trying to get used to the size and weight. If Rolex would come out with a nice black rubber dive strap something like the omega has on the POs it would make this lighter to wear... but i guess that's out of the question.

bigR.jpg

Laz

Funnily enough, I started a thread about Rolexes on Rubber a few days back, and got some interesting responses :):good:

Yeah they are more than a little top heavy. They don't balance very well do they?

Hey R.

Well that's the case on my wrist (18cm) the watch tends to sit higher at top on my particular wrist still the case diameter size is fine the thickness and the share weight are the things that are problematic for me atm.

Funnily enough, I started a thread about Rolexes on Rubber a few days back, and got some interesting responses :):good:

I saw that one TJ, as said if they would make a nice black rubber silicon diver strap with a nice big buckle ... i have a design in mind but suck at photo shop ;)

regards Laz

Yes Zirrr .... it really needs The Zigmeister's lume.. to make it more genuine.. B)

After my 2006 CD arrived with the blue lume...I know the Ziggification is better than gen...and what he'll do with the movement is not screw it up like Rolex does with the vintage ones.