When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend wristcheck

ubiquitous

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the GMT Master IIc is kind of boring to most of you, but I just got this new one and I am still amazed by the quality. Will wear all weekend and probably after.

IMG_2898.jpg

Congrats Y .... she is a beauty !! .. and great to see you posting.. hope all is well..

Live Strong and Wear it Well !!

Lani

I know the GMT Master IIc is kind of boring to most of you, but I just got this new one and I am still amazed by the quality. Will wear all weekend and probably after.

IMG_2898.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

Never boring to me B) Having seen the gen 'in the flesh', I'd definitely say that that's the Rolex which lives up to it's brandname expectations :)

Never boring to me B) Having seen the gen 'in the flesh', I'd definitely say that that's the Rolex which lives up to it's brandname expectations :)

I agree, this watch looks and feels great. Great bracelet, descent weight, elegant, everything you want in a watch.

I'm rockin the PAM 104 I bought from TeeJay today and tonight, tomorrow I will be hopefully, if my pop will resize the strap for me, be sleazin my AP ROO Montoya, then sunday I tihnk is going to be a TAG SLR day, I haven't worn it yet, will have to prise it off my pop's wrist with a crow bar me thinks! It's the new square face model, (well newish) I may be on the look out for some new straps for my new children, so if anyone knows where and what is good Ii'm all ears!

Talk about understatement. It looks like someone is going to have an f'ing Great Weekend.

Hard to top Justasgood's Friday evening, but I am off to dinner with Comex

5514glamour0131.jpg

Freddy,

no slouch that one. I love everything about it except.....................................................it ain't mine :mellow:

Latest arrival for most of the weekend,

IMG_1907.jpg

Your water image trademark.. often times imitated.... never duplicated B)

Thanks for another great masterpiece Bazz !!

Live Strong and Wear it Well~

L

@justasgood.. Good things comes to good people.. have a Blessed Weekend !! :)