When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check

By-Tor

UN this morning, but I'm sure there will be another UN this afternoon (hint - hint). Yes, I'm finally gonna shoot the clean and ready to pose UN Dual Time GMT+/- Big Date today (light permitting). So I'm sure this afternoon I'll post an honorary wristie of that one later...

UNwrist4-1.jpg

UN1b-1.jpg

I wasn't going to post as my picture is so bad compared to the first few, but then I saw TeeJay's and figured what the heck. So here is my "new" Lum-Tec that I got Friday. This thing glows like a freakin' torch. Sorry no lume shot, but you know what it looks like.

C

img00022ct1.jpg

I wasn't going to post as my picture is so bad compared to the first few, but then I saw TeeJay's and figured what the heck. So here is my "new" Lum-Tec that I got Friday. This thing glows like a freakin' torch. Sorry no lume shot, but you know what it looks like.

C

img00022ct1.jpg

:lol:

Folks already knew what the watch looked like, so I figured more important to get the Ramones in focus, so things made sense :D

That's an awesome watch you've got there, bro, wear it well :good:

I'm thinking about trying to get a Patek when I can come to thinking about rebuilding my collection :) Would I be right in thinking that is the grey dial, rather than the black dial?

TeeJay-

The one in my pics has a black dial, though it oft times appears grey in certain lighting/angles. The grey that I've seen has a radial brushed finish to the ribbed dial and is closer to silver, I think.

Cheers,

R

I'm thinking about trying to get a Patek when I can come to thinking about rebuilding my collection :) Would I be right in thinking that is the grey dial, rather than the black dial?

You won't be disappointed with this one bro. It is pricey for the rep world, but then a steal when you compare it to retailers as to what you are actually getting for your money. You are essentially getting a gen PP Nautilus minus the movement and a little bit skimpy on the dial :lol: But then you can't really complain on the savings you make can you ;)

That dial is black, but its matte, unlike the new one which is a black glossy finish. This one appears a dark slate grey when light hits it in a certain angle. I'll be getting this one very soon, have it relumed and then swap it out with my current one.

As it happens I'm wearing it right now:

nautiluswrist-01.jpg

nautilus018.jpg