When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My new Narikaa 42mm PO; black bezel; sexy

hackR

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi everybody!

Just a feedback about quality of this rep.

2 months after bought it, the saphyre glass has blowed up without any reason (fally, impact...).I've just seen a thin scratch before but near invisible.

i tried to find a solution with Narikaa but it refused to repair at his own fees. He advised me to found a watchmaker to fix it...

I asked him to send me a saphyre glass from asia (is actually there), i'm still waiting for a positive answer...

in conclusion, poor quality of the glass (i think it's not a sapphyre crystal), if you watch failed after you took ownership, don't hope any solution from Narikaa.It sells the product but not more...

it was my first and last rep :(

I've ordered my 42 PO from REG last night.

I got the orange bezel one, shipped from Thailand for 65GBP.

I asked the availability, got answer, confirmed everything, got answer, paid, got tracking number. All of these in less than 4 hours.

What can I say?

Narikaa is by far one of THE best dealers on the board. 9 out of 10 these ridiculous posts come from noobs with zero knowledge of the rep game. They think they will receive a perfect rep which is up to par with the gen for a freaking 65 pounds... come one! I just laugh my ass of when I read:

'There is a dust partical beneath the crystal......

'The rotor makes too much noise ...

There is a hair line scratch on the lug.....

'The date is .0001% off center...

'I pushed the chrono buttons like a freaking Game Boy and now the chrono doesn't work...

so I want to send it back/ have it fixed!

:bangin:

PS: My PO is on it's way and as there is enough said about it in this post I will post some technical (movement, crown seals, HE conctruction etc.) shots when I get it.

My third 42mm PO in enroute - an orange bezel version...Reg has once again been great to work with -- patient, comedic, responsive and thorough...this is an amazing value watch (note the word "value" -- it's not replimaniac perfect) from one of the best dealers -- handsfreakindown!

anyone contemplating gifts - birthdays, graduations, father's day, etc - should order THIS watch...

the quality, look and value makes it one of the best bargain reps on the market!...Chrgod has added it to the list!

R-

i would say, "yes", to the 6.5" wrist...you would need to pop out the links with the pins...but understand this is a 42mm watch with a good size clasp (see the pix)...so only you can tell if it would sit well on the sides...but definitely doable from a size-down standpoint...

(my wrist is 7.25". but i wear my watches loose at 7.25-7.50")

R-

Well, it doesn't nave the nubbin, which is a good thing. Is this a rep of the gen strap (i.e. will it fit a gen PO or 4th gen PO or is it specifially made to fit this 21j watch)? If it is a rep of the OEM rubber then I'm in for two in black.

Edited by ironmarshal

Heres photos from the factory

If these are a 'go' I can have them fairly quickly

Im thinking of doing a run in Black

I'd be interested in an orange one with the watch but I've not had a reply to my email? I'll try you again from a gmail address in case you didn't get the earlier one. :(

i would say, "yes", to the 6.5" wrist...you would need to pop out the links with the pins...but understand this is a 42mm watch with a good size clasp (see the pix)...so only you can tell if it would sit well on the sides...but definitely doable from a size-down standpoint...

(my wrist is 7.25". but i wear my watches loose at 7.25-7.50")

R-

Thanks Rhack1. I know what you mean about the sides / clasp. I once had to hacksaw (!!!) a link out of the bracelet of my gen Sea Dweller to get the clasp to sit at the right position under my wrist. Didn't like doing it but didn't have any other options! ;)

Anyone with one of these can tell me if the bracelet can be sized down small enough for my tiny 6.5" wrist? Anxious to order one. Thanks!

Sure. My wrist is the same size (more or less) and my watchsmith (and friend of mine since we were children and Rolex AD, what a paradox) resized the bracelet so it fits great. So... go for it! Great watch, great dealer!

Heres photos from the factory

If these are a 'go' I can have them fairly quickly

Im thinking of doing a run in Black

SDC10285.JPG

SDC10283.JPG

Narika, I will go for the rubber straps. Please, tell me wether we have to place an order right now or when you come back to the UK. Meanwhile, and until tomorrow, I will think if I will go for the black strap or the orange, in which case I will go for another PO (orange bezel, of course). Great watch, great dealer! What else can I add?

Enjoy your stay there, Reg.

relox