When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

did anyone experience technical difficulties over the last 24hours?

kronos twin

Hello all,

I'm just checking to see if anyone had technical difficulties recently. I tried to log in last night and only this morning did the site come up. I may have missed something, or perhaps there was a maintenance underway. I just get concerned, because I entered my password several times, and I don't like doing that when a site doesn't come up or when the site insists that I had an invalid password. Kind of creeps me out. Any information to calm this nervous wreck down would be appreciated.

Yeah, I was freaking out a little myself. I went to a couple other rep forums but there wasn't anything there about it. Of all the forums I visit that deals with this topic, I have to say that this one is the best. I like the way it's set up and the members here (which I notice also participate on some others). Being a web and graphics designer, it really hurts my eyes to have to look at those other forums...

As long as I'm on the subject, the only real gripe that I have here is that the View New Posts feature doesn't auto update. This is a very nice feature to consider! Especially when someone posts something in the Trade area- cripes, I've missed out on a couple things that I was interested in and it's all your fault!!! :p

Yes we were down but thus far no one in the Admin area knows why, we are waiting for a report from our Admin, but then with a new baby boy he may not have noticed himself.

Ken

The truth is Thomas is already trying to teach Daniel how to work all the bells and whistles in RWG. It's his inheritance after all. Cut the kid some slack - he's bound to flick the wrong switch once in a while!

SEE !!

Imagine if the Forum was down for an extended period !!!! On Sunday (last) I was lost without RWG... (you know what's coming next)

So anybody who is "not" a SUPPORTER or better still Plati member.. what are you waiting for.. the lights to go out for a week ??

Or are you of the mind set that the "next guy" .. will pay your way?

if you can afford a rep,.. you definately can afford a few pennies a day.. B)