When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Timeshops.net - reputable?

kevnick80

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tolis
Hi guys

Has anyone ever bought any reps from timeshops before? Any good? Trustworthy? Their prices and selection are good, esp the Hublots

Thanks

Kevin

om yes my friend!i buy rolex submariner.mark from timeshop is very friendly!

Unfortunately his quality control is still chinese and you all know what i mean. :(

He sourced me a beaautiful watch with a freaking wobbly crown and misaligned bezel and now i'm supposed to send it back and that sucks badly.

It seems he's well disposed to refund anything as he cannot source a correct watch (that's the part that sounds fishy to me).

I'll keep you posted..

• 3 months later...

is there an update to this, I assume it related to the Ebel watch?

Unfortunately his quality control is still chinese and you all know what i mean. :(

He sourced me a beaautiful watch with a freaking wobbly crown and misaligned bezel and now i'm supposed to send it back and that sucks badly.

It seems he's well disposed to refund anything as he cannot source a correct watch (that's the part that sounds fishy to me).

I'll keep you posted..

I've bought plenty of watches from Mark and he's very reputable. And you don't have to bug him about a tracking number as he sends it automatically.

As far as the UPO goes, make sure you tell him that's the exact one you're looking for, especially the logo. Ask him to send him a picture of the watch before he sends it out so you can verify. He's sent me a pic in the past to make sure I'm happy with bezel alignment.

He gets watches from the same factories as everyone else so if the logo is changed etc he will just get whatever the factories are producing at that moment.

Just a point of fact.

Mark was an apprentice dealer on our board, he didn't make the grade due to bad customer service.

He actually sent an admin team member what amounted to a "F*ck you" note, so we pulled his plug.

Ken

I have dealt with Mark a few times.

He is all right, but not perfect.

He definitely does not check the watches before shipping. I have received one incorrect watch, one with a gap between dial and chapter ring and one where the chrono sets to 9.48.

And when he sent me the wrong watch it took some haggeling to get him to acknoledge liability.

I have not done anyting about the others as I do not want all the hassle.

But for plain shifting of watches he is OK. Communication is good.

Just a point of fact.

Mark was an apprentice dealer on our board, he didn't make the grade due to bad customer service.

He actually sent an admin team member what amounted to a "F*ck you" note, so we pulled his plug.

Ken

one of my friend tell me i should make clarify here. because some another admin member have missunderstand to me. i want explain why i write e-mail to

one of admin member with very angry.

first. i am not bad seller. i always provide good service and good quality watch to my customer and of cause include admin member. normally my watch

have any problem. i will ask buyer send back to me for repair or replacement. there always have a good way to resolve prlblem. i always make my customer

happy.

i sold a rolex eta 2671 lady watch to one of admin of RWG. he tell me he is admin of RWG. then i give him very very low price on that watch.

after his mother received watch and used some times. the watch is broken due to some reason. i tell him send back for replace new part or replace a new same

watch. i will do it for him as free. and i will pay two way postage. but that admin tell me he don't want send back broken watch to me. and he want me send a

another different same price watch to him for compensate. i just feelling that is not fair. i try to communicate with him and find a better way to resolve this

problem.but he even threaten me that if i don't send another watch to him. he will consider put me off on RWG due to i provide bad after sell service. i am very

disappointed to him. then i tell him that i will not send another different watch without receive your broken watch. and i also don't want to be dealer in RWG due

to i am really disappointed to RWG admin. if he want put me off on RWG . it's up to him.

i am not new member on RWG. i have like RWG and put lot of my energy on RWG before. after that thing. i feelling very disappointed in my heart. that is why i never make clarify on RWG in long time and not post here any more.

regards

mark

Just a point of fact.

Ken

just make one more clarify. i already become a Watch Collectors (not Apprentice collectors ) when that admin buy rolex from me.

i was a Apprentice collectors . but due to my good service. RWG rise me to Watch Collectors (not Apprentice collectors ).

regards

mark

Yes Mark and the entire admin team was stunned by the tone of your mail to a team member, maybe you should contact the person in question and explain exactly why you believed you can respond in that manner over a quality issue?

ken

Yes Mark and the entire admin team was stunned by the tone of your mail to a team member, maybe you should contact the person in question and explain exactly why you believed you can respond in that manner over a quality issue?

ken

hi Ken

when my watch have any quality problem. first. i will ask customer what problem on the watch. then i will make good way to make customer happy.

if watch broken. customer need send back broken watch to me first. then i will make replace same watch to him. but that admin don't want send back broken watch to me. and he even ask me send second same price watch for free. mean's he want two watches with only pay one watch price. if i don't send. then he will put me off on forum due to he is admin. this is not business. i think this is threaten and racketeering.

i told that admin. if he can send back broken watch to me. then i will make new watch replacement to him. i will pay for two way postage. do you think this is fair or not ?

regards

mark

I've bought at least 5 or 6 watches from Mark and he is my go to guy in China. He is always pleasant to deal with and is quick to solve issues appropriately. I've purchased about 50 or so reps in the past 6 months from just about everyone out there so I am not a a novice and have dealt with all kinds. I can highly recommend him.

Well Mark I have read the PM's regarding this transaction, and your version doesn't actually tie up with what was being said then.

I think it is best to wait until the admin in question is on the board, and has an opportunity to set the record straight.

I will tell the members that this situation was discussed amongst all the team at the time, and based on what had taken place, the team 100% endorsed the action to remove Mark as a dealer....NOT because it had affected a team member, BUT because we were appalled at the level of customer support and backup, AFTER a watch which was supplied, SUPPOSEDLY QC 'd, had 3 different problems shortly after delivery.

Let's all take a deep breath, and await the admin members' input.

Offshore

Well Mark I have read the PM's regarding this transaction, and your version doesn't actually tie up with what was being said then.

I think it is best to wait until the admin in question is on the board, and has an opportunity to set the record straight.

I will tell the members that this situation was discussed amongst all the team at the time, and based on what had taken place, the team 100% endorsed the action to remove Mark as a dealer....NOT because it had affected a team member, BUT because we were appalled at the level of customer support and backup, AFTER a watch which was supplied, SUPPOSEDLY QC 'd, had 3 different problems shortly after delivery.

Let's all take a deep breath, and await the admin members' input.

Offshore

hi. if you see my all e-mail record with that admin. you will find out i always be very kindly speaking with another admin until he ask me send second watch and threaten me that if i don't send then he will make me off on RWG. this is the main point to explain why i send such angry e-mail to that admin. because i mostly abhor someone threaten me. so i don't want send second watch to him.