When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top 3 movies

MasterOfPuppets

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Wars (1977)

Kill Bill

Lost in Translation

(I have way too many fav's to pick three, but those came to mind first...Honorable mention: Fifth Element, Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs.)

Hmmm, top three per genre might be more fun.

-Ronin

1) Shaving Ryan's Privates

oops :p

hmmm this is a hard one too many good films but i'll jot down a few

Black Hawk Down

Bourne Trilogy

Godfather 2

most of the others that have been mentioned, Transformers, Scarface, Godfather trilogy all sweeet films. Do like comedies also, superbad, knocked up, Role models etc etc etc lol

I love a movie topic.

My fave 3 (trimming it to three is nearly impossibly, but off the top of my head)

Jaws

Kingpin

The Black Hole

The Black Hole is amazing. It's terrible for 40 minutes until Maximillian Schell appears, and then it becomes utterly fantastic. It also has the most insane "die - merge with a robot and descend into Hell" scene I've ever seen.

I can't believe I picked a top three without Empire Strikes Back, but those new movies have really pulled that down the ranking for me.

There is no way for me to narrow it down to only 3 movies. So here are some genres:

Commedy: Anchor Man, Big Lewbowski, and Harold Kumar Escape from Guantanamo. :rofl:

Drama: Forest Gump, Blood Diamond, Shawshank Redemption :unsure::cry2:

Action: Matrix, Transformers, 300 :Jumpy:

Honorable mentions: Snatch, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, Star Wars (all of them), The Kingdom, Platoon, Good Will Hunting, Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan, Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Rounders, the Rundown, and True Lies. :g:

There is no order to this list. For all these movies, I can watch these movies over and over and still find them entertaining.....Kind of like watches! :drinks:

There is no way for me to narrow it down to only 3 movies. So here are some genres:

Commedy: Anchor Man, Big Lewbowski, and Harold Kumar Escape from Guantanamo. :rofl:

Drama: Forest Gump, Blood Diamond, Shawshank Redemption :unsure::cry2:

Action: Matrix, Transformers, 300 :Jumpy:

Honorable mentions: Snatch, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, Dogma, Star Wars (all of them), The Kingdom, Platoon, Good Will Hunting, Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan, Top Gun, Mission Impossible, Rounders, the Rundown, and True Lies. :g:

There is no order to this list. For all these movies, I can watch these movies over and over and still find them entertaining.....Kind of like watches! :drinks:

Anchor man...I know a lot of people that LOVE this film and think its SOOO funny, I mean ye its ok "i love lamp" is worth the lolz but I just dont get the rest of the film :S

There are much better comedy films out there imo but I guess each to their own. If anyone can explain why its so funny please do so :D lol

Well I always find myself watching Groundhog day if it comes on

Three movies that I own, but would never deliberately play, but, if I come across them channel surfing? Which I often do, it's kismet, then I'm on;

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

This is Spinal Tap

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

For realz;

The Old Man and the Sea

Battle of Britain (Mmmmmmmm Hurricanes)

The Song Remains the Same

what are ur all time favourite top 3 movies?

mine are as follows:

1- The Godfather (the whole trilogy)

2- Scarface

3- Gladiator

thoughts and ideas plz!

WARNING: some movies might be dissed upon, so be careful what u pick!

cheers!

1. Yentl

2. How Stella Got her Groove Back

3. Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants 2

Ok, not really...

1. The Big Lebowskie

2. The Thing

3. The Road Warrier

Gladiator is definately up there.

1) Heat (Pacino's best work in my humble opinion)

2)Mulholland drive( my kind of disturbia)

3)L.A. Confidential

As you can see I am dark and disturbed. No comedies for me though this relatively new guy Seth Rogan( Superbad, Knocked up) really cracks me up.

What's next? 3 sexiest actresses?

So many good movies out there, but the ones I never get tired of watching again...

1) Pulp Fiction

2) Good Fellas

3) Godfather I & II

:victory: