When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Traveling

Willith

Well, it turns out my job requires me to travel to Japan for around the next 4 months. I leave on Monday, my wife is not happy. I will try to visit as much as I can while I'm gone, but I don't know how the Internet connections will work out. Anyway, just wanted to let the membership know what happened to me if you don't see me around as much as usual. I'm sure everything will be fine since we have a great admin team here, so have fun and I'll visit as much as I can. BTW anyone who knows much about the islands of Japan and wants to give me some pointers feel free, especially if you know of some sweet watch deals I need to check out. ;)

Get yer watch honpo orders in here :lol:

Only kidding take it easy Rob and try to enjoy yourself while you are over there, I'm sure you will find that Japan has many good places to access the Internet, but if not we will hold the fort until your return.

Ken

Nice travels Willith & good business !

You're traveling to gadget country & karaoke rituals....

so be prepared !

Gerco

@Willith - for a mind-boggling experience, visit the Tokyo fish market. You'll have to get up early in the morning in order to see it in full swing.. but worth the effort.

I assure you, you won't have ever seen anything like it.

When you have seen enough - you won't have the stamina to see it all - have a sushimi breakfast in one of the market-worker's cafes that you'll find on the perimeter of the market. It will be the freshest sushimi that you'll ever eat.

Edited by Highflyingclive