When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Brussels annual GTG 2009: the second edition!

Stephane

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again Stephane shows what a class act he is.

To not only host the gtg, but to do so in such splendid style, really sets a very high standard for other gtg's.

Looks like a great time was had by all, it would be truly wonderful if one day we can get a world gtg off the ground.

Ken

Guest asim

this may sound stupid, but it's great to see that our community is a live and kicking community. there are so many boring forums, but this one is a REAL community with great members who CARE for others.

I will go to the next one, I promised myself. It is an honour and a pleasure to be here, I tell you Folks, it can't get better.

It's a joy to wear watches and a joy to come online here!!

They are just great wonderfull memorys

Thanks to every one for making a great weekend. These weekends are just the best.

I do have a couple of photos from the early hours but they are not for publication :p

I see that once again you had a VERY good GTG, but i wasn't expected anything else :tu:

I really can't join to you for this one, but hope to see you again one day or on another GTG ;)

Thanks for posting pics, i already reconize some buddy of the first one :D

Eric

Wrist Watch LOVE.

Must have been a blast sharing such beautiful pieces of art.

Congratulations to Stephane and all the participants.

Lucky guys.

Who had the cool twelve watch black case with all those ss black dialed sport models?

VERY nice.

Wrist Watch LOVE.

Must have been a blast sharing such beautiful pieces of art.

Congratulations to Stephane and all the participants.

Lucky guys.

Who had the cool twelve watch black case with all those ss black dialed sport models?

VERY nice.

Thanks Jeff...I believe you are talking about my box :)

IMG_9850.jpg

The look of this type of brown padded envelope has become very familiar to all of us during the years. :tu:

Looks like you guys had a great time. Unfortunately my real life situation prevented me from coming there. But eventually it would be great to meet you all.

Thanks for the pics! I'm sure you had lots of fun.

One of the best weekends in my life....

Thanks to Stephane, the organization was perfect, nothing was missing. I drove 600 km but I would drive 6000 km for the next event.

Stephane was such a nice host, it started out on Friday evening and ended late on Sunday morning.

I meet a lot of nice people and I can say, I made some new friends.

Mrs Guru was also happy and enjoyed it very much. She will come to next years event too, no matter where it is

All watch pictures have been posted, so here is one picture I took and it was not posted

GTG029.jpg

• 1 month later...

@Pix: Now eying on skeletonised Patek chrono. I think that has a special appeal. I am thinking to send this crystal for AR coating but cannot take out the crystal *(like glued).

Here's another watch:

P5246033.jpg

Most like the AP ROO but to me the real star is St

Splendid pictures ! :D

We miss you too for sure !!!

For the Patek : I had both crystals AR'ed by Uwe. Ask Domenico how he removed the thing... It's a real beauty indeed.

05dialmacro1gp3.jpg

Now everytime I wear my Seiko Compass, I'm thinking about you laughing at this useless thing :lol:

And you were right !!!

wrist1.jpg

HA HA HA. Ah yes, the Seiko scaling roll. Was trying to explain to the ladies but can't find the right words :) You see, the problem is because of fixed scale. If the scale can be changed, that can save a little bit of calculation I believe. The built quality of Seiko is really nice, I must admit.

Ahhh. Nice skeleton :)

<name censored> was trying to catch Moby [censored] (le poisson) during wee hour in the morning. After that <the group> tried to force le bar at Hilton at 5.30am

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You won't get this kind of experience anywhere else.