When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

If you could own only one Breitling replica... which one & why?

Javelin

Say for whatever reason you could only have ONE Breitling replica for the rest of your natural born life. And though you could get parts and such you have to live with your one and only Breitling replica.

Which one would you get (or keep if you already own it)?

<_<

ooo that's a tough one....here's my different answers based upon my different moods;

If I were buying it for accuracy and everyday wearbility it would be the SOSF

If I were buying it for longevity it would be the V3 BCE Graphite

If I were buying it for a weekend watch it would be the Skyland

If I were buying a gen....it would be the tri-compax Navitimer

So I guess my answer is, it depends what mood I am in when pressing the 'send money' button :)

Easy, I love my yellow Seawolf. Embodies everything about the Breitling designs of today & there isn't really anything 'understated' about them, so the yellow dial fits perfectly.

The only thing I wouldnt like if I paid a couple of grand for the gen is the fact that the bracelet is brushed and not polished as all Breitling bracelets should be! The SA is such a popular watch, but much too large for my liking..

it has to be one of my Navitimers...Navi's ARE Breitling...

since Navi #3 is enroute (a modern tricompax blue dial, arabic/numbers, Jakkub AR, and TT), i'll have to choose either my v1 old tricompax black dial arabic/numbers Navi or my white dial Navi World GMT...

yikes...this is tough...drum rolllllllll...i will have to go with the v1 old black dial/arabic/numbered Navi...

why?...ya never know when you'll need to impress someone with an accurate slide rule...

R-

for me it would be the bentley GMT just like Dave's...man that thing is beautiful!!!

-Ricardo

No rep though,there just might be one in the fall actually....sshhh..... ;)

In reps a SA with gen dial and gen strap/bracelet can't be beat,out of the box a V3 BCE can't be beat.

why would anybody want to own a Breitling?!

Just kidding...I had a couple of them (sold them all), but the nicest of them all was the "Old School" Breitling Seawolf in titanium...it was the right size, it fit the wrist perfectly...being made of titanium made it comfortable for wearing...and ot kind of resembled a "hockey puck" was nice and thick...a perfect watch and ver, very well replicated....

Say for whatever reason you could only have ONE Breitling replica for the rest of your natural born life. And though you could get parts and such you have to live with your one and only Breitling replica.

Which one would you get (or keep if you already own it)?

<_<

EMERGENCY.

Because its a unique concept and hasn

Well this is easy... as I own only one Breitling.

SFSO without a doubt. I'm actually considering a gen of this... but if I had to choose a rep I'd choose this every time.

3.jpg