When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Michael Jackson, dead?

Chronus

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it seems that Jacko is gone.

A shame as he was a brilliant musician even if I was not a fan of his quirky ways.

Still this is wacko Jacko, the guy pumping gas in Arizona in 10 years time might really be Micheal Jackson. :blink:

Ken

50 is pretty young to die these days... was it drugs?

He was a weirdo and potentially a pedophile too... but he was also very sick man (mentally).

But then again celebrities' lives aren't any more worthwile than others... they shit between two legs like the rest of us.

RIP anyway. I feel sorry for his kid and family. But people die... life goes on.

an end of an era

what a shame, he was planning his comeback concert, it was goin to be huge

Yeah I know someone at work who had a ticket to the concert in London too...

He was a weirdo and potentially a pedophile too... but he was also very sick man (mentally).

But then again celebrities' lives aren't any more worthwile than others... they [censored] between two legs like the rest of us.

RIP anyway. I feel sorry for his kid and family. But people die... life goes on.

This is the king of pop no regular person.

i have listen to him since i was 4yr old.

a sad day may he rest in peace :cry2:

Guest Sql_pl

It is a shame.

Even though he was a weirdo, had some mental issues, he was still amazing artist and real King of Pop.

RIP Jacko. You will be missed.

But then again celebrities' lives aren't any more worthwile than others... they [censored] between two legs like the rest of us.

Agreed. They suspected cardiac arrest. maybe he was on something?

RIP, King of POP.

This is indeed a sad day as I woke up to the news of MJ's death.

There's no doubt about MJ's reign in the pop-music world and how his originality rippled throughout the industry, with artistes replicating his art form till today --- which I am sure will extend to the future sounds.

A cardiac arrest happens just like an accident, it can happen anywhere, anytime...especially when one is nearing 5 decades of living.

RIP... we'll miss your presence.

Its sad to see MJ go. A genius without peer at his prime but as most geniuses, his eccentricness is also unparalleled. Too bad no one got close enough to rein him in and knock some sense when he started his queer ways.

Saw him live at when he come to our shores for a 2-night concert (Lucky me went for the first night, coz Jacko cancelled his 2nd night due to fatigue). Unparalled showmanship.

A great artist who later in life became a punchline for late night shows. SAD.

RIP

Perhaps the perfect epitaph, By-Tor.

There are certainly bound to be mixed reactions to this. The media, of course, will go in a predictable direction to an excessive degree with the story, but I for one have a hard time getting upset about there being one less pedophile ("allegedly") in the world.