When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum skin reset - need feedback

Admin

Well, basically, the issues with the new skin were to many to handle, so I have reverted back to a more familiar look ;) I would be VERY interested in feedback regarding this skin. Does it freeze up your browser? Other problems?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am getting webpage has expired when I click back using the new skin, wasn't happening in the darkside skin. (When on view new content, click on a topic then try to go back) Running IE8 (or whatever is the latest one)

Edit: Now not doing it...Hmmm

Edited by phaedo

I love it

Love it too!

Thank you for the feedback so far. Would be very interested to hear from people who had problems with the other skin.

I only couldn't do an advanced search using the Dark Skin on my PC.... and had freezing issues using my HTC Touch HD pdaphone... :p

Thanks for this new skin reset, T.... it works fine now.... :)

Oops...forgot to mention that i am on firefox on my work and home PC & opera on my pda...

Much, much easier on the eyes mate! Thanks for proving me wrong when I said the old skin would not make a return appearence!

That orange just plain hurt my eyes and the darkside skin looked unfinished to me. Whatever the skin the work you have put in is imence and greatly appreciated if just for the much faster load times the new servers have allowed.

FF here so no major issues.

Col.

browser safari 4.

perfect, it's a relaxing skin

not a nervous skin / view.

better for the eyes. smoothly image.

rolli

Agreed, with the other dark one I was unconsciously not as eager to get on RWG :(

This one (RWG original) is much easier on the eyes!

The darker skin just made it look like the other fora... this one is so much better.

Haven't had much of a chance to poke around, but seems ok on Windows machine using Chrome.