When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Portuguese Group Buy.....

Richard Tracy

I do have a list,.. though it's not a paid list,

I can't know that...

I can't say also how accurate,.. I'm getting a bit burned out

and cannot say for sure which I have been in contact with :blink:

These are the ones in question... though there may be more.. If you have, or have not

heard from me.. or not contacted me... let me know.... ^_^

Pam Man

D3706

Marsh

Sql_pl

Okram

Ab2450

Please.. if you should, or should not be on this list.. pm me asap.. :yawn:

Richard i'm in contact with Jay & Angel and since i asked em to get me some spare parts i'm still waiting before paying.

I hope to complete purchase as soon as possibile.

Edited by ryaku

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ watchwatcher...Sorry, my camera is on the fritz. The auction is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...N%3AIT&rd=1

@ krustybrand...I approximated 20mm from the photos. I could be COMPLETELY wrong about this, in which case I figured I could use it for something else. Maybe someone who has it knows for sure.

Cheers,

Steve.

20mm and 18mm

I will equip mine with a black croc strap that I can get from my local wholesale supplier for CDN$39 (if I recall the price correctly). I will post pics and if others like the strap, I can send a few out. For an idea, see my Breitling with a brown version at

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=6955

Bear in mind, the Breitling shown has 19mm lugs, so the strap is scrunched.

When you guys say you got confirmations, do you mean a PayPal payment confirmation or an order confirmation from Silix? Just wondering, as I only got the former...

I got an email from Silix to confirm which type I wanted. You may want to send Jay a quick email to confirm that he got your money and which model you would like.

silix sent a confirm that order was rec'd and indicated they would send an email when they have a tracking number... if they ship sometime this coming week, some of us may have them in hand by end of the week of 9/8 or following. i'd guess several are in hand by mid-september. enjoy... the a-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n is the best part...

I still have not received an email regarding shipping. Should I email him, or just keep waiting? Not sure of the proper "protocol" for this yet.

Thanks.

Sit back relax have a beer, take a short holiday, it can take a while some times but im sure you will be rewarded for the wait in the end.