When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy Birthday Ubiquitous !

offshore

I don't think I've ever come across an 'Ubiquitous' thread or mere post I didn't eagerly, and with much anticipation, click on. To a Rolex Daytona fanatic the man is an institution, to the membership at large he is an exemplar comrade.

Many, many happy returns of the day Ubi!

@ Alan

You beat me to the punch, er cake! I'm a day late with salutations as I was up half the night working on my own confection. It was to be a 116520, but when it was retieved from the oven the piece bore an uncanny resemblance to the paparazzi pic of Britney Spears' infamous shot climbing out of Paris Hilton's Bentley commando. As if that weren't disturbing enough, I iced the thing anyway. I stood back and realized, to my extreme horror, it was Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. I don't know what Freud would have made of all this, but I needed 'eye bleach'.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Thank the Lord.

cake.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:lol:

Well, what can I say? Thanks everyone for the well wishes and the Birthday salutations! You guys are family to me, and I love you all ^_^

Heh... Yeah, so another year has come and gone; 32 years old today. On this day I usually take a few moments and look back on life, and it's interesting to see how much things have changed in such a short amount of time. And, somehow I don't feel much different. Interesting to reflect on even the last 5 or 10 years... And it's fun to see where life takes you on the adventure. I'm thankful and blessed to have everything I could ever ask for, most especially family, friends and health.

Thank you everyone for everything... This means quite a lot to me :)

Happy Birthday to an Honorary Alaskan! Today you get to dress in furs and shoot something. And then you peel it and eat it! Cooking is optional.

All together now, ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! HAPPY DAY!!! :clapping:

Happy Birthday to the Ubiquitious "R,"

Being as it is your birthday,

and considering all the wonderful help you have been to me over the years,

and knowing how the group holds you in such high esteem,

I wanted to give you something special.

So I thought about,

I thought really hard about it,

and it occured to me that nothing would do quite like a stripper.

But in a world where half the avatars will mesmerize ya

Your Birthday obviously warranted something special

So here we go, just for you

post-223-124968599377_thumb.jpg

Well, it's the thought that counts, right?

Bill

Thanks again, one and all for helping make this day fun and special for me. I appreciate your thoughts and kindness and it means much to me... Especially the Billary commando-cooter-shot cake, and the Ron Jeremy and midget stripper pics. You guys know I have a soft spot for that kind of stuff!

Cheers!

R ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Although late.. it's still August .. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ubi has been a special friend and a valued Old School member.

You've helped many members with your expeertise in the Rolex Brand.. always there to answer any and all questions be it Noob questions or detailed tech support for all members, and always done it with class and humbleness !!

Happy Birthday Ubi... I'm proud and honoured to call you a friend !!

Sorry to be late with this B-day wish.. but I hope you had a great day with the family !!

Aloha~Cheers

R