When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A small part of my Collection

lanikai

Well .... here is a small portion of my Collection.. some are my favs ... actually I love them all .. it's just some more than others.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

If I ever get ambitious to do a proper photo shoot I'll post it in the photo section.. but these fast dirty pics is all I have energy for at the moment.. :)

Gens and Reps Co-exist..

mycollection009.jpg

mycollection010.jpg

mycollection011.jpg

mycollection001.jpg

mycollection004.jpg

mycollection008.jpg

mycollection012.jpg

mycollection013.jpg

mycollection015.jpg

Thank you for viewing.. I have others that I favour more.. but some of these pieces were handy for the pics..I'll try to get more up later..

To the Noobs.. I was really going to stop by and grab a couple of watches .. Well :rofl:

nuff said.... 8)

A~C

Lani

That is SO amazing Lani. There's not even one watch in those pictures that I don't like.

All those beautiful classic gens, GMT, Speedy, ExpII, etc. and I agree with Gio... that 2x AR'd classic SMP Chrono is just fantastic. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Nice collection and assortment. However, isn't one missing?

W

If your referring to my Ubifranken Snowflake.. I had it on my wrist when I was taking the pics.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

mycollection019.jpg

mycollection017.jpg

By-Tor

Posted Today, 11:31 AM

That is SO amazing Lani. There's not even one watch in those pictures that I don't like.

All those beautiful classic gens, GMT, Speedy, ExpII, etc. and I agree with Gio... that 2x AR'd classic SMP Chrono is just fantastic.

thanks BT !!.. that's why I can't bring myself to sell any of these..

All the rest of my favs are spread out :lol: ... 4 more boxes in the car so I can have at them anytime.. and then the rest are at home.. :)

Thanks.. TJ ... Gio.. hope to see some pics soon..

A~C

L

If your referring to my Ubifranken Snowflake.. I had it on my wrist when I was taking the pics.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

mycollection019.jpg

mycollection017.jpg

Thanks.. TJ ... Gio.. hope to see some pics soon..

A~C

L

Any time, bro :) Oh, and re the Snowflake... Keep watching this space, I'm going to be looking forward to your input in the not too distant future :D

Great collection, buddy! Must be a small fraction of the big pic though... Cause I know this barely scratches the surface ;)

BTW... That tourbillon looks familiar :lol:

I got the Toubi from a great friend ..and I enjoy jus viewing the movement .. like fish in an aquarium... :unsure:

Part II tomorrow..

I figure if I do small increments I won't look too much like a ..... HO-ologist.. :lol:

Can't wait to see some Pic's TJ !! :yu:

A~C

L

Mega dittos, and not a PAM in sight! YEAH! Not that there's anything wrong with that -_- Oh dear. I am a Pammophobic. Oh well. Good.

I get choked up when I see those Cousteaus. I loved that man so.

Great collection. I could close my eyes, dig in and pull out a winner every time.

hehe... Dems.. I have my Pams separated :thumbsupsmileyanim: .. they will be for another chapter..

My phobia is the dreaded MRI Monster.. I never thought I'd say I'm claustrophobic.. but that was like being buried alive.. :Jumpy:.. felt like yelling like a "lil bitch"

Nanuq... you still have the most "gen" dive watches..and most important the Black Lung.. 8)

thanks MOP...

L

@Lanikai: Nice collection mate.

One question: does the RG UN has better AR than the SS UN ??? Or it's just lighting ??

Tis the lighting B)

docblackrock

Posted Today, 02:50 AM

"Small part of the collection" indeed. C'mon Lani, we want to see the motherlode :whistling:

Hold on, you keep a box or two in your CAR?!!! :blink:

p.s. I spy with my little eye, a nice little MBW 6541 hiding in the corner sans bracelet....

Ok doc I'll try and get Part II done.. for convenience sack I carry a lot of watches .. gen and rep around with me.. my shield against sudden urges.. (a lot of that here :D )

The bulk of my Omega's and Tag's are at home though.. :)

A~C

L

@Lanikai: Nice collection mate.

One question: does the RG UN has better AR than the SS UN ??? Or it's just lighting ??

Tis the lighting B)

docblackrock

Posted Today, 02:50 AM

"Small part of the collection" indeed. C'mon Lani, we want to see the motherlode :whistling:

Hold on, you keep a box or two in your CAR?!!! :blink:

p.s. I spy with my little eye, a nice little MBW 6541 hiding in the corner sans bracelet....

Ok doc I'll try and get Part II done.. for convenience sake I carry a lot of watches .. gen and rep around with me.. my shield against sudden urges.. (a lot of that here :D )

And Yes.,.. your eye spy's correctly.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The bulk of my Omega's and Tag's are at home though.. :)

A~C

L

Whaow that's impressive.

And yes i like them all, very good choice.

One day you will have to show them all, and tell us what's gen.

I have understood you have at least one of the holy grail vintage around....

I get choked up when I see those Cousteaus. I loved that man so.

You should get the ploprof one day, the old one of course, that's what is missing there then :whistling: