When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nice to know I'm not alone with this

lanikai

The other day whilst commiserating with Ubi.. I found another thing we have in common.. I do believe there are more out there.. given the nature of our hobby.. or obsession is the correct euphemism :pardon:

the other day while walking into the bank I realized I left on both watches on each wrist.. (like I think this is common behaviour) ... :lol: .. so I quickly turned around in the entrance and slipped the watch on my right wrist into my pocket.. the thought did occur to me that security was sending up a red flag with this sudden movement... this is not the first time I "forget" that I had both wrists covered... 8)

I do this mainly to keep certain movements functioning 24 hours a day..

It get's worse (or better) while at home in front of the computer or watching a dvd.. I have 4 going .. and slowly turning my wrists (I do have watch winders btw, but not enough of them)..

While driving I have 2 on my wrist.. and usually one in my left hand.. so when I come to a stop light I swirl the left hand to keep in moving.. but I decided this looks strange to the car next to me so I lower my hand.. :g: .. this looks even more bizzare.. if ya get ma drift.. :yeah:

Some soccer Mom.. may call 911 cause there's a perve on the road... :1a:

so you can come outta the closet with your tale of double dipping.... B) .. or quadrupple or more...

and yup.. I have set combo's throughout the day, From when I get up to when I go to the gym.. market.. coffee. shop.. they all take turns..it helps to have a travel case in the car..

doublewristshots001.jpg

Lani's watch winders..

doublewristshots003.jpg

I kinda like the hand wind watches.. go figure.... :whistling:

sand yeahhhhh.. I got the permanent mark on my wrist from the crown rubbing against it..and now a callous on my knuckles from the watches I hold in my hands whilst rotating them ...

what's your story.. or a double wrist shot ???

AC

Lani

Wow. First, just noticed, did Lani go "Mac" looks like an iMac and Keyboard. :good:

As for double dipping, for me, it feels strange to have something on my right wrist. Might have to give it another go. Hmmm going quad looks like it would be tough to....:whistling:

It get's worse (or better) while at home in front of the computer or watching a dvd.. I have 4 going .. and slowly turning my wrists (I do have watch winders btw, but not enough of them)..

...and what kind of movies did Gioarmani send you??

Just kidding.

You are living my son's dream. Everyday he tries to get me to put lots on each wrist. I RARELY accomodate him outside of the house. This is his reference (Bananas Gorilla):

BananasGorilla.jpg

I understand Ken can keep five watches winding at the same time, though I can't imagine how he does it. :g:

You guys are loony! My watches demand my undivided attention so I dare not attend to more than one at a time. Sorry ma brotha, looks like you're the king of double or quad dipping!

I understand Ken can keep five watches winding at the same time, though I can't imagine how he does it. :g:

You guys are loony! My watches demand my undivided attention so I dare not attend to more than one at a time. Sorry ma brotha, looks like you're the king of double or quad dipping!

I think Ken resembles the movement of a hula hoop when winding his.. :rolleyes:

Nah.. no one else want's to admit it... :bangin:

I'm with nanuq the watch cook. No mechanical Menage a trios for me. I'm officially certified chrono monogamous, ma brotha.

I do wear my watch on my right hand, always have.

Toad, your son is going to be one lucky heir to the watch throne.

I'm with nanuq the watch cook. No mechanical Menage a trios for me. I'm officially certified chrono monogamous, ma brotha.

I do wear my watch on my right hand, always have.

Toad, your son is going to be one lucky heir to the watch throne.

You guy's are married.. Ubi wears the same brand on each wrist.. family guy..... I am a free spirit... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

if I were married or attached.. this would not be an issue... :D

I have never really considerd wearing two watches at once. :g: I normally take a three mile walk In the morning. I grab a watch and take It for a spin. ;) I dont set the time unless Im going to be wearing the watch outside the house. I like your two wristed routine Lanikai, I think I just might give It It a go. :) Mike