When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No second chance on this one

lanikai

It seems ironic in someways .. and I actually laughed about it on opening the parcel the other day..

the vintage Omega Seamaster I won on the bay ... was not the same watch that was shipped to me..

Yup.. replication,.. fake .. not genuine.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

so I took it with a grain of salt and emailed the seller.. last night.. I was in no rush.. I offered to give him the benefit of the doubt and told him I wanted to keep this off any formal channels.. because the watch was obviously not a genuine..

I got a nasty email back at 5am via my blackberry.. I'm usually up anyway communicating with customers and workers on the Windward side of the island.. so I replied that I was giving him the opportunity to keep his account on ebay..

He replied that he would refund my money after a whole lot of insults.. the best was I didn't know what I was talking about.. I laughed at the thought of telling him I buy reps on a daily basis.. :rofl: but I just told him that he just decided for himself that the matter is now in the hands of PP..

Called PP immediately after.. I like to actually talk to the voice rather than email.. I'm guaranteed my money either way so I'm not overly concerned about that end of it..

some people just don't realize when to humble themselves.. :g:..

so on to the next rep :lol:

AC

Lani

Amazing Lani! Some people have no shame what so ever! Glad you were able to work it out though. Even if he didn't do it, that is the one good thing about paypal. Of course, sometimes, when you are the seller and you sell to a buyer who is a scam artist, then paypal can get in the way. But that is a story for another time! :D

When Lani jumps in the ocean, he does not get wet... the ocean gets Lani.

Lani CAN believe it's not butter.

The boogeyman checks his closet before going to bed, to make sure Lani isn't in there.

Actually it's pretty obvious why he went for the insults, there are so many people out there who just don't like confrontation, many would have just dropped it and let the scammer get his way...this time however he picked on the wrong guy. :D

Ken