When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2009 Hawaiian 'Membrane' of the Year

cornerstone

A new member of the year of category, it's time to vote for your 2009 Hawaiian 'Membrane' of the Year. :1a:

Background Information:

- Why 'Membrane'? A: It would ruin the mystery to explain.

- Who is eligible? A: Nominations must be Hawaiian, or alternatively look hot wearing coconut cups as a bikini top.

- Is Lani eligible? A: Yes!

- Is this award because he de-nominated himself from the overall membrane of the year award? Possibly. :p

- Is there a bench press eligibility requirement? A: Glad you asked. Yes, 150 lbs.

- Is there a minimum watch ownership requirement? A: Yes, nominees must own at least 100 watches.

- Are there aged over 60 and under 60 categories? A: But of course.

So it's over to you RWG'ers - who is your 2009 Hawaiian 'Membrane' of the Year? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:D

'lanikai' for the under 60 category, 'Omni' for the over, but can still get it up category, and there isn't enough bandwidth here to follow that +1 thing you guys do with zeros..................

Prize? All expense paid trip to the Hawaiian chain. Don't forget your keys when you walk outside to collect.

'lanikai' for the under 60 category, 'Omni' for the over, but can still get it up category, and there isn't enough bandwidth here to follow that +1 thing you guys do with zeros..................

+1

LMAO at this loop and it ain't even in full swing yet...

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I've had the pleasure of meeting Omni and sharing a drink...

So I can vouch for Dem's above statement...

He indeed can bench 150+ with nothing more than a simple thought...

Jedi [censored]...

:sun:

Now we have a tie...........nah! Let's have them both! We all love them both! :1a::1a:

Two big votes for my Brudah from Anuda Mudda, and the inimitable Omni, international Man of Mystery, a true Force of Nature.

A finer pair of lads we've never seen. Big thumbs up!

The rafflemeister hands down in the under 60 "Still eligible to take steroids" catagory! Omni for the over 60, "We can't out run you young pups, but we can still out think you, or is it out run you and aw Hell., us over 60's are still the best, I think.

Kudos to both of tyou, you have both given very generously and unselfishly of your time to make this a great forum.

Arthur

"We can't out run you young pups, but we can still out think you, or is it out run you and aw Hell., us over 60's are still the best, I think.

Two bulls are looking down into a valley at a herd of cows. The young bull says, "Why don't we run down there and bang one of those cows?" The older bull says, "Why don't we walk down there and bang them all?"

It's thinking like that which allows you to bench 150 with your brain. And drive a Porsche around Maui. Not on vacation mind you, just going down town for more cocktail onions. And ice. It comes with age.

Lani, I was just wondering, what with your connections and fitness experience, I was wondering if you've ever met Mark Dacascos?

Never had the privelege to meet him.. he has been in Hawaii on occasion..

the one Movie dude that I did have the pleasure of meeting and training with was Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, he is also a 5th or 6th degree Shodukan Sensei.. he has a lot of celebs that train under him in LA.. but has a home on Maui.. he makes you laugh coming into the gym with his Geta Japanese shoes..

shangtsung23.png

A pic of the shoes Cary used to come into the gym with.. clip clopping along.. the guy is a real comedian :lol:.. we always had a good laugh before starting

254b102.jpg

He's one of the truly humble guys.. actually was raised in Oklahoma .. Mom from Japan..

'Omni' can bench 150. With his mind.

True OMNI is the most intelligent RWG member! even his social IQ is sky high. OMNI is great.

Only smarter member was TTK (Neil) who is not only a genius but a destructive one at that (just like Picasso)