When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Start of Week Wristcheck; 04-JAN-2010

ubiquitous

I'm going to give this one a try for Monday. I've not been a huge fan when it comes to the Hublot BB; when kruzer00 showed me this all black variation while he was in town, I have to admit- I was intrigued. He left it with me on loan; I've worn it around the house from time to time, but tomorrow I think I'll give it some wrist time :)

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

The only gripe I have with this watch is the clasp- It really digs into the underside of my wrist. Visibility is surprisingly good, considering the all black dial/hands/indicies/date. Also, it's a bit difficult to capture in pics :) Great looking piece otherwise!

Have a great week!

//ubi

I'm going to give this one a try for Monday. I've not been a huge fan when it comes to the Hublot BB; when kruzer00 showed me this all black variation while he was in town, I have to admit- I was intrigued. He left it with me on loan; I've worn it around the house from time to time, but tomorrow I think I'll give it some wrist time :)

IMG_0082.jpg

The only gripe I have with this watch is the clasp- It really digs into the underside of my wrist. Visibility is surprisingly good, considering the all black dial/hands/indicies/date. Also, it's a bit difficult to capture in pics :) Great looking piece otherwise!

Have a great week!

//ubi

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Big change there, Bud! The clasps is the #1 weakness of most HBB! I have the same problem with mine, although the King surprisingly is not as bad!

Enjoy while you can!

F-

Monday???

6263bw.jpg

6263wrst800.jpg

Happy new year my friends!

Haven't join the wristcheck long long time. Today is the first working day after christmas & new year hoilday.

I choose my Gen Rolex 116710LN with me:

Picture018_resize.jpg

Wish you all have a very good start in 2010! :) :) :)

Best Regards,

Raymond