When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Mug

Edge

Just a wee idea I thought about as we will be having t-shirts made, a nice mug may be an option as well. What are your thoughts on this?? Also for all those Pam nuts i am working on a Pam design, but am more than happy to see any contributions from you guys.

Mug Image:

112972-23485.jpg

Base Image:

112972-23486.jpg

This is a nice idea for those who like POLEX....but how rough and vulgar mugs are :yuk: ....personally I only drink my tea from the very best China and thus I propose to you a AP or PP China RWG collection instead of this :)

112995-23480.jpg

g. :3a:

112995-23481.jpg

This is a nice idea for those who like POLEX....but how rough and vulgar mugs are :yuk: ....personally I only drink my tea from the very best China and thus I propose to you a AP or PP China RWG collection instead of this :)

See, the real tea drinkers, us Northern English, we use mugs. The fancy china is for the aspiring middle-class who are prostituting their roots. :Jumpy:

Real tea is strong with a touch of milk and preferably from Taylors of Harrogate's Yorkshire Tea range.

Puggy let's get one thing straight, the hardcore tea drinkers are not the pseudo scottish northerners, but in fact the Scots themselves, none of this Earl Grey Rubbish, or fancy fruity flavoured crap, it's about stallwarts like Tetley and Nambarrie.

You've obviously never had Yorkshire Tea then. Tetley and Nambarrie are what you buy as standbys for when the local shop doesn't stock Yorkshire Tea.

I currently have my 600ml mug of Tetleys next to me and it's a decent standard cuppa.

ps. Nambarrie is exclusively Scottish and it only really works with water straight off Loch Katrine and Glencourse, aka Glasgow and Edinburgh tap water. :D

ps. Nambarrie is exclusively Scottish and it only really works with water straight off Loch Katrine and Glencourse, aka Glasgow and Edinburgh tap water. :D

Very true my man.

I defy anyone, ANYWHERE in the world to have better standard tap water than me sitting here in Edimbourg.

I also have a beautiful big mug (not cup) of Tetley sitting amicably by my side.

Slainte Mhor, my good friend!

Guinness.... YUCK!!!

Someone has a speach disorder then.......

Washing powder.......

Tennis......

LOL

Guinness is Irish, and is truly only drinkable in Ireland as when it travels anywhere else it loses some flavour. The problem is NOW, not that it is from a different brewery but IN FACT the problem is that the vehicles used for the transportation from Dublin are not cold enough to protect the taste, even the new Guiness Cold, is only kept cold at the destination not in transit. It's better but still just not the same.

Guinness is Irish, and is truly only drinkable in Ireland as when it travels anywhere else it loses some flavour. The problem is NOW, not that it is from a different brewery but IN FACT the problem is that the vehicles used for the transportation from Dublin are not cold enough to protect the taste, even the new Guiness Cold, is only kept cold at the destination not in transit. It's better but still just not the same.

That and for export it needs pasteurising. :black_eye:

I defy anyone, ANYWHERE in the world to have better standard tap water than me sitting here in Edimbourg.

Glasgow has better water. I lived in both Edinburgh and Glasgow and the water, if you're in the West End of Glasgow, was better. Admittedly, it's like arguing over which flawless diamond is better while everyone else is looking at their cut glass ...

Coffee, humph thats for Yanks.

With their frappawappamoccaupyourjumpercino, and my favourite,

the

triple light non fat strawberry iced moccachoccahoccalottacino with no foam no cream and no sugar, Oh and hold the taste!

Which is clearly only available while stocks last at Starbucks lol.

Glasgow has better water.

RUBBISH, UTTER RUBBISH!!

Being a native, and having frequently tasted both varieties, as well as many other varieties, there is only one CLEAR WINNER, and it aint the weedgie water, thats for sure lol. Prolly got [censored] and everything in it, have you never seen those wee scumbags on chewin' the fat lol.

Sorry Edge......you're just not old enough to be able to judge.....West coast water is the finest......hence the reason most of the great distilleries are west coast based.....or north...certainly not on the Lowland east coast....as for Admin assertion that north of the Polar circle water is best.....well that's just propaganda.......they eat yellow snow up there.......and they don't make even good whisky....never mind excellent whisky.....it's a benefit to all that Scottish water is the basis for great whisky......uisege beatha...the water of life....:D

Coffee, black, thick as mud, in a mug, and lots of it. Starbucks, Peets, joe's, yours, mine, doesn't matter as long as you have to sift it through your teeth. Water quality usually doesn't matter under the circumstances. Usually helps pull you out of the night before excesses till your so jittery you need to start again to take the edge off..... I know, we in the colonies have no class........that's been bothering me for some time.

Like the Polex mug