When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ask a member...

hackR

Wow, what a great idea.......until I saw my name. I will post pics of my collection this weekend (only because I've not done it for a year or two and have added a few). I need to find a wide angle lensthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Rob -- pls post your top 3-5 here......and then create another collection post for the rest... :shock:

and please notify the admins before you post your complete collection pix...they will want to plan for a network upgrade -- as will we all!... :blink:

R-

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, what a great idea.......until I saw my name. I will post pics of my collection this weekend (only because I've not done it for a year or two and have added a few). I need to find a wide angle lensthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Your collection goes back a way's rtk !!!.. great source for the history of the rep world :thumbsupsmileyanim:

J.Marin. I'd like to see your toppers!

:D

Well only three for me at the moment!!!

1)16570 moded by Domi and lumed and serviced by Zig

c107de73.jpg

157.jpg

154.jpg

155.jpg

2)3789 (of course!!!) with gen movement,V2 case,dial,crown,lumed and waterproofed by Domi (not here yet but next week will be!!!)

ccff570e.jpg

b9bebf41.jpg

DSCN0012.jpg

3)BK V3

f8c555f1.jpg

160aecf4.jpg

And if i may add a favorite watch that is currently in Hackr's possession was the Datora AR'd by CT

DATORA_9.jpg

Oh and this highly modded uber franken!!!

Rolex-28541.jpg

:drinks:

Dunno how your able to pick just those robert :lol:

you got so many that stretch back so long..

so you still have the first ever rep your purchased? :wub:

I do. and it still works. purchased it in Mexico in 96. A shoddy (by today's standards) rollie. It seemed pretty cool at the time. I'll have to post a picture of it. It sits in the drawer and reminds me of the madness it started.

I do. and it still works. purchased it in Mexico in 96. A shoddy (by today's standards) rollie. It seemed pretty cool at the time. I'll have to post a picture of it. It sits in the drawer and reminds me of the madness it started.

Great you held on to it .. I can't see selling my first rep. .. or my last.. :rolleyes:

looking forward to seeing it r :victory:

I am assuming the request is limited to reps/frankens & not gens. In that context, I could cite any number of senior members' collections worthy of special merit, but, ultimately, I would love to see some new pics of Avitt's or Eunomians' collection favs.

My favs tend to change depending on my mood & wearing habits, but, today, these are probably my favs

011-2_2__tonemapped1.jpg

047-2_2__tonemapped1.jpg

0181.jpg

pinkjeans022a1.jpg

stripedsleeves20171.jpg

stripedsleeves0461.jpg

grand_arkade0371.jpg

autumn_jlc_wristie0142__-2_tonemapp.jpg

See Updated "Scoreboard" at the bottom of this thread...

Requests in for:

kruzer00, richard lawton, JoJo35, Avitt, Eunomians, TwoTone, Admin, thomasng, watcher, torresp, chieftang, toadtorrent, Nikki6, Bazz, sql_pl, pugwash, Redwatch, pizzanooo, Cats, Valerian

Responses: :good:

dluddy - PAMs, dluddy - "the others", robertk, jmarin.72, freddy333, hackR, ubiquitous, Lanikai, MasterOfPuppets, By-Tor, The Zigmeister, fxrAndy, HikeUSA, nanuq, Tribal

PLEASE NOTE:

1. This list may very well be out of date/time...So please sift thru this thread to see if your top 5 has been Requested!...

2. ummmmm...all you "readers"... :clapping: it's OK to post a reply requesting a member to post THEIR favorites... :whistling:

3. If you see someone who hasn't responded to a request from a member in this post and you know him/her - pm 'em pointing out this post...

R-