When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wednesday Wrist Check

siesta181

Today's my first wedding anniversary, muchachos :tu::drinks:

In honor of this, I'm wearing the watch my bro Sixx generously gave me as wedding present :)

DSCN2763.jpg

As the first year is traditionally a paper gift, this is what I made for Emily...

DSCN2766.jpg

In town, I treated Project Daytona to some new shoes, all it needs now, is a Rolex buckle :yeah:

DSCN2769.jpg

Have a great day, my brothers :drinks:

Today's my first wedding anniversary, muchachos :tu::drinks:

In honor of this, I'm wearing the watch my bro Sixx generously gave me as wedding present :)

DSCN2763.jpg

As the first year is traditionally a paper gift, this is what I made for Emily...

DSCN2766.jpg

In town, I treated Project Daytona to some new shoes, all it needs now, is a Rolex buckle :yeah:

DSCN2769.jpg

Have a great day, my brothers :drinks:

Congratulations TeeJay! :thumbsupsmileyanim::victory::drinks:

I wore the 16610 today...

SDC12259.jpg

SDC12258.jpg

Congratulations TeeJay! :thumbsupsmileyanim::victory::drinks:

Thanks, bro, not long now till yours :drinks:

Wow, seems like only yesterday TeeJay - Happy Anniversary thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Many thanks, and you're right about that, the year has absolutely flown by :pardon:Tempus fugit, indeed :lol:

Congrats TJ :thumbsupsmileyanim: This is not your first anniversary is it??

seems like longer than one year

Regardless.. Have a great day with E!!!

AC/Lani

It is indeed, brother :D Do you think it seems longer? The year has absolutely flown past for me :D Thanks, it's been a great day so far, and we're going out in a while for a meal in a Mexican restaurant which is quite popular locally, but I've never been to, so I'm keen to see if it lives up to the reputation :tu:

It is indeed, brother :D Do you think it seems longer? The year has absolutely flown past for me :D Thanks, it's been a great day so far, and we're going out in a while for a meal in a Mexican restaurant which is quite popular locally, but I've never been to, so I'm keen to see if it lives up to the reputation :tu:

I guess with all the happenings in 2009 it was a long year that flew by.. if that makes any sense..

regardless have a great day TJ :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I guess with all the happenings in 2009 it was a long year that flew by.. if that makes any sense..

regardless have a great day TJ :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It does, and I know what you mean, it's certainly been an eventful one :D Just got back from dinner, and that was quite good :) A little over-hyped, but not bad, and a nice relaxed meal :)