When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 253 Sapphire Crystal

plaifender

Ok guys, spoke with Offshore.. he'll hopefullly be speaking with the chinese factories this upcoming week. It'd be a big boost, if anyone could send him a spare 253 or 212 crystal so that he can go ahead with measurements and start checking them against sample crystals. Paulw has voluteered his crystal but is out of town for the moment. We will also need to send another crystal to GZ to get quotes. So we'll need a total of 2 sample crystals sent to Offshore in Australia. Anyone got an extra one they can post ASAP? pm me for his mailing address.

Great CBD21! You've been added to the interested list. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Current members interested and numbers of crystals they'd possibly buy

1. Plaifender

2. petem (2)

3. BigE

4. Chudd

5. Paulw

6. Repwatch

7. Bosk

8. Nakortheblue

9. Rickhic

10. Z3k0 (2)

11. panerisiti(2)

12. jcrry (2 or 3)

13. Pabler

14. Lanikai (2 or more)

15. Sidedish

16. cbd21(2)

any updates?

No updates.. Offshore is still waiting to hear from china. They're just now getting back into the swing of things over there and they're still playing catch up from CNY. We also still need volunteers to send their spare mineral crystals to Offshore so he can get them off to china for sizing and measurements. Big_E and PaulW had volunteered..but haven't heard anything from them for a couple weeks. Anyone else have spare crystals to let us borrow?

Update:

Sample crystal is on it's way to offshore. (thanks paulw!) Once he gets it, he can take measurements and photos and have them off to his contacts in china. First they'll look to see if there's any stock sapphire crystals already fabricated.. if so.. we could see some quick turn around.. if not the process will take a little longer, but in either case we should be getting price estimates really soon! I'll keep you guys informed! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

great to know that this is still moving forward...please do pm us in case we get close to you needing funding for our commitment to buy.

Thanks Rep, I don't think that'll be necessary at this piont, but I'm going to keep you guys informed!

I am in for 2 253 crystal!

Been waiting a long time for something like this

Thanx Guys

I would Be in for One

@ slan93/Cchrono: Great! Consider yourselves added to the official "interested list":

So far:

1. Plaifender

2. petem (2)

3. BigE

4. Chudd

5. Paulw

6. Repwatch

7. Bosk

8. Nakortheblue

9. Rickhic

10. Z3k0 (2)

11. panerisiti(2)

12. jcrry (2 or 3)

13. Pabler

14. Lanikai (2 or more)

15. Sidedish

16. cbd21(2)

17. Slan93

18. Cchrono

So far:

1. Plaifender

2. petem (2)

3. BigE

4. Chudd

5. Paulw

6. Repwatch

7. Bosk

8. Nakortheblue

9. Rickhic

10. Z3k0 (2)

11. panerisiti(2)

12. jcrry (2 or 3)

13. Pabler

14. Lanikai (2 or more)

15. Sidedish

16. cbd21(2)

17. Slan93

18. Cchrono

I feel somewhat neglected here! Is it because I posted too many greetings on your profile page? :lol:

Thanks for doing this, Plai!

Val.

hey guy is there not a new flyback in the making from the factorys?? or was it the normal flyback not the rattrapante??

denz,

ahh yes it was the 212 that will reproduced :) i have no flyback otherwise i would be in two :)

great that you are doing this :)

i love this watch also very much :thumbsupsmileyanim:

hey guy is there not a new flyback in the making from the factorys?? or was it the normal flyback not the rattrapante??

denz,

ahh yes it was the 212 that will reproduced :) i have no flyback otherwise i would be in two :)

great that you are doing this :)

i love this watch also very much :thumbsupsmileyanim:

which rattrapante are you talking about? :g: You DO know tha tther's no rep that produces a real flyback fuction and certainly not a rattrapante function....

i was talking about the 253 there is rattrapante writen on the dial, so i call it rattrapante :D for the function i dont care on the 212 or the 253, but maybe the crystal on the new produced 212 is good also for the 253.

and then you can maybe buy them for the 253

denz

i was talking about the 253 there is rattrapante writen on the dial, so i call it rattrapante :D for the function i dont care on the 212 or the 253, but maybe the crystal on the new produced 212 is good also for the 253.

and then you can maybe buy them for the 253

denz

yes the crystal on the 253 is compatible with the 212. The new 212 WILL not be produced with Sapphire from what i understand though. So there would be no reason to swap out the new 212 crystal for your current one.. since they'll both be mineral...

The rattrapante version that you speak of is the PAM 286 and IS NOT REPPED.

PAM286_800.jpg

Hey boys. :clapping:

Yet there are 212 with Sapphire crystal AR , I think soon will be produced 253 with Sapphire, becouse is the same box and dial.

http://www.perfect-hour.com/pn21202-1950-flyback-chronograph-asia-7750-p-8420.html

At least That say Josh will be truth ...? :whistling:

Hola colorao! que bien verte por aqui! Lamento decir que no es cierto. No existe una versión del 212 ni 253 con cristal de zafiro. Josh se ha equivocado en su descripción. Ni se va a fabricar una versión con zafiro que sepa. Si fuera así, no tendríamos que estar haciendo la conjunta esta de cristales zafiros a medida!!!

what i said above:

That is INCORRECT.. there is no current 212 or 253 with sapphire crystal. Josh's website is incorrect.. They're not producing a new version with sapphire either(that i know of).. if that were the case we wouldn't have to be doing this group buy for a custom crystal!

Updated list of interested folks...

1. Plaifender

2. petem (2)

3. BigE

4. Chudd

5. Paulw

6. Repwatch

7. Bosk

8. Nakortheblue

9. Rickhic

10. Z3k0 (2)

11. panerisiti(2)

12. jcrry (2 or 3)

13. Pabler

14. Lanikai (2 or more)

15. Sidedish

16. cbd21(2)

17. Slan93

18. Cchrono

19. Deniz21

20. Bynico92

21. Ewing

p.s. Prices are still not official and I can't mention anything specific, but offshore tells me he thinks the price will be SIGNIFICANTLY under $100/crystal. The sample crystal is still in the mail.. and his chinese partners are on standby ready to hit the ground running as soon as we get the sample calipered, photographed and sent to them.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

hold tight!