When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Start of the Week W>C

lanikai

This is definitely the best wrist shot I've taken. It's a terrible shot technically but otherwise... amazing!

It looks like my son was thinking "Wow, dad has a BIG watch!" :thumbsupsmileyanim:

2.jpg

A bit better shot technically... more I look at this rep, the less convinced I am that I need the gen. :)

1-2.jpg

T, never been a fan of straps. Although some look nice I've never found them very comfortable and I hate fiddling with the buckle. It is on a vintage style non SEL bracelet, though! There have been a lot of Tudor Prince Date dials on flea-bay lately and I'm half tempted to get one...

T, never been a fan of straps. Although some look nice I've never found them very comfortable and I hate fiddling with the buckle. It is on a vintage style non SEL bracelet, though! There have been a lot of Tudor Prince Date dials on flea-bay lately and I'm half tempted to get one...

That's understandable, I have to admit, I prefer bracelets myself as there's just no issue of if it gets wet or not :thumbsupsmileyanim: However, I do like how a watch looks on a leather strap as a dress watch :) For me, function dictates the appearance :) If you find a dial a good price, go for it, it'd be an awesome conversion for the watch :) If you find you don't need the dial anymore, I'd be happy to give it a good home :whistling: