When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tues Wrist Check

ubiquitous

It's like 8 o'clock on Monday...but that's ok.

It's been Tuesday here in Europe for hours. RWG wrist checks are based on Greenwitch Mean Time (actually I just announced it). :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Getting started a little early as it's still early evening here in Denver, but what the hey. I figure it's Tuesday on the other side of the globe at least :)

Tues- FGD dialed, Jimmy cased, Swiss powered Dirk strapped Pre-A 002:

IMG_1572.jpg

Cheers,

//ubi

Good to see you wearing something other than a Daytona or IWC! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

pam202ajack.jpg

pam202awrstred.jpg

:shock: That's not a DSSD!

Only joking, absolutely fantastic watch and strap combination :victory::drinks:

Give me a break TeeJay! The DSSD is only reserved for special ocassions like work and grocery shopping. Sitting on the couch glued to the forum calls for a less-than-daily-beater type of watch. Besides that.. the DSSD is getting a new bracelet since mine is missing the LOGO.. It's coming from greece and i should have it tomorrow. Once it's refinished and polished i'll put it on the watch and I won't be so shy about putting it on my skimpy wrist :punk:

Give me a break TeeJay! The DSSD is only reserved for special ocassions like work and grocery shopping. Sitting on the couch glued to the forum calls for a less-than-daily-beater type of watch. Besides that.. the DSSD is getting a new bracelet since mine is missing the LOGO.. It's coming from greece and i should have it tomorrow. Once it's refinished and polished i'll put it on the watch and I won't be so shy about putting it on my skimpy wrist :punk:

Only joshing, amigo :D It looks fantastic, and the strap really complements the watch :) Congrats on the new bracelet :) If you ever wanted to build a sterile homage watch, you could always put your existing bracelet to good use with that :victory: