When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What happend to Eddie Lee

Bobbywaingro

Eddie gracefully retired when it was clear that the business was increasingly a full time business for dealers. He was a true innovator and brought wonderful stuff to many members while running a successful import business. The real question is whether anyone can find the hot woman located in Taiwan who was his silent partner. Back in the day she had her own web site. He was always a true gentleman in all his dealings. I suspect there are a few people around here who stay in touch with him but he is long gone from the rep business.

The best dealer ever.

I bought more quality pieces from him than any other.

He retired as a result of the pressure and frustration of dealing with the growth of the replica watch market.

Issues like paypal disputes, Disgruntled [censored] customers, customs hassles and the like.

He was much more interested in furthering the quality of the product, then the amount of money he made.

A true watch lover. A true gentleman.

He is sorely missed. Those of you that never had chance to deal with him...your loss.

If dealing was a simple matter of selling a product to the customer Eddie might still be with us.

Unfortunately I think it was a case of the few spoiling it for the many, in the end too many hassles probably decided it for him.

Ken

Unfortunately I think it was a case of the few spoiling it for the many, in the end too many hassles probably decided it for him.

Watchwoot just closed due to this problem. Goodbye $180 UPOs :/ Even if you have 90 great customers, the 10 crybaby moron customers will ruin your life.

Didn't a couple of people get burned when Eddie finally called it quits? I seem to recall something about a paypal dispute and his assets being frozen. Seems pretty much every dealer ends the same way. I never dealt with him, but seeing how he was from Canada, he was probably a decent guy ;)

Didn't a couple of people get burned when Eddie finally called it quits? I seem to recall something about a paypal dispute and his assets being frozen. Seems pretty much every dealer ends the same way. I never dealt with him, but seeing how he was from Canada, he was probably a decent guy ;)

No people got burned that i know off. I do know he had is paypal frozen shortly before his retirement, and for a short while only took orders from trusted return customers.

My dad still has one of Eddie Lee Pam111h with ss bracelet that i gave to him when i first join the forum in 2006. Eddie Lee is one of the best dealer that i have delt with. He introduced to his forum lots of best replicas.