When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can i find a perfect copy of rolex

RYM

BK's Watch Garage is releasing a new SeaDweller ... supposedly the best yet. Look in his area here on this board and you will easily see the discussion about this watch. if you can wait several months for it then it's your best bet. The watch is still being created so it's not ready to buy .. you have to wait.

Best value for money Rolex rep is the WM9 v1, imho. Precious Time can get it... it's called PT "perfect Sub". Of course it's not perfect but I loved it. Best SELs ever. Perfect perfect. Even if I have the upgraded v2 I wish I hadn't sold this.

Same base as Ubi's WM9.

IMG_0699.jpg

IMG_0687.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

Damn... so my advice isn't valid anymore.

That was literally a steal for $300-whatever. While people were raving about v2 they somehow forgot that v1 was the model that already "robbed the bank". I made crown guard mod for mine but it was easy... just a little bit off from the insides.

Me and Ubi both loved the "Flat S". Don't sell yours. :)

Not trying to be nasty or anything but i often wonder when a new member asks where to buy the perfect sub if he would really know the difference or not?

I mean if the first reply had been a pic of a BK sub or seadweller and the same watch from the Silix 50 buck selection would the OP be asking why the $500 difference?

Ken

I think the reason a Noon would ask the question is precisely because he would not know

and Ubi and BT are more than qualified to answer with spot on info

unless someone has a vested interest in selling a cheaper inferior model

why wouldn't you go with a WM9 ?? If you want quality that is the way to spend your money :)

Is everyone missing where the OP is asking about a Rolex Explorer or SD (other than JKay)?

Obviously the best SD will come from WM9/BK in the (hopefully) near future. As for the 'white' Explorer, I am not aware of a white dialed version of the Explorer (although one may exist), and the white version of the Explorer II has been written about many times as not being the preferred model of that watch due to the hour marker surrounds not being the proper color.

Edited by tomhorn

I think the reason a Noon would ask the question is precisely because he would not know

and Ubi and BT are more than qualified to answer with spot on info

unless someone has a vested interest in selling a cheaper inferior model

why wouldn't you go with a WM9 ?? If you want quality that is the way to spend your money :)

Exactly.

I always felt that this forum is mainly for people who want to find the best quality stuff. Whether the new member can tell the differences between junk and better models is irrelevant. They're looking for that kind of advice.

I mean, what's the point of the whole forum if we just tell them to buy cheap street junk (because "nobody" could tell the difference anyway... which is actually total BS.)

The wm9 preorders were excellent deals esp. the 1st preorders. For example, the wm9 LV for $375 with torch-like glowing superlume, super accurate insert color and a superb insert pearl, not to mention gen style construction. With my mods ($25 Clark crystal and gasket and $20 polishing the rehaut top and inner edge), it's still less than $500. Of course you had to have faith. You preordered back in Jan 2009 with nothing but faith and you waited and waited. People like Ubi who's been a long-time wm9 customer know best. I was telling everybody to jump in myself. The regular price of the LV is now $625. Go figure. In the future, if wm9 runs preorders, jump in. I don't think they will be discounted as much nor you only put down 10%.

-bk

My post was more in reference to being able to purchase a WM9 for $500, along with the fact that WM9's pieces are of excellent quality. Since WM9's 16600 SD isn't released as of yet, I cannot comment specifically to that model, though it is relevant to the topic.

Sorry Ubi ... wasn't meaning to take a shot at anyone ... :)

Just thought the thread was getting sidetracked talking about Subs when the OP wasn't looking for one.