When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Planet Ocean LiquidMetal Limited Edition

Guest tolis

Guest tolis

i found this in internet and i thing its great to share with my friends here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hxxp://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=417308

:Jumpy:

This is my favorite Planet Ocean by far. I saw one these a few weeks ago alongside a meteoroid dial Speedy at the local Omega Boutique and it's an absolute stunner in person!

I hope these will be available for some time since I'm in the process of finishing up my 6263 project and unfortunately right now there's now way I can justify one of these as well...

Edited by wiesn089

:Jumpy:

This is my favorite Planet Ocean by far. I saw one these a few weeks ago alongside a meteoroid dial Speedy at the local Omega Boutique and it's an absolute stunner in person!

I hope these will be available for some time since I'm in the process of finishing up my 6263 project and unfortunately right now there's now way I can justify one of these as well...

Better grab one now or wait for a used one. It is a limited edition run of 1948 to commerate the first yr the Seamaster was introduced. As with all new tech I'm sure this Liquid Metal technology will eventually find it's way to other regular production models. For now I heard these are or were only available thru Omega boutiques and not your regular AD's.

Edited by m3amg

I cant help but smirk at the cheeky gimmick factor of "liquid metal technology" line of bs. But after that split second thought, all i'm left with thereafter is pure primal attraction. They did a bang up job on that model.

• 4 weeks later...

I think silix had a rep of this on sale a while back but afaik there's no such thing as a 42mm being produced right now with the correct style of bezel with the coin edge. could be wrong though since sometimes silix sends out a watch that is somewhat like that, just the teeth are uneven on those. would be interesting to search through the entire watchmarket building in GZ to see if one could find anything good lol. And ya i mean the upper floors as well :D