When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday 5th of July wristcheck

Cats

Here is a first for me. I have the gen of this, but I can't find the images I shot of it at the moment. Anyway, I thought I would post what I had that spurred me to buy a gen YM way back when...

A piece of RWG history of sorts. TwoTone has this one now, and has had it since year one of RWG I believe.

Yacht6.jpg

Yacht19.jpg

Yacht3.jpg

This one today: Nautilus

ppnautilusjumboxd1.jpg

patexmbwnautilusdk9.jpg

This is the most stunning beauty reflecting the 80s :wub::wub: Nautilus have always been on my wishlist Robert

Happier Timekeeping

Gunnar :drinks:

This one today: Nautilus

ppnautilusjumboxd1.jpg

patexmbwnautilusdk9.jpg

I have one like this one. Mine was sold to me in a private sale as a WM9 watch. I have not been able to find out anything about this version, so would be interested to hear more about yours.

Here is mine:

164.jpg

And BTW it is a VERY nice rep :) :)

I have one like this one. Mine was sold to me in a private sale as a WM9 watch. I have not been able to find out anything about this version, so would be interested to hear more about yours.

Here is mine:

164.jpg

And BTW it is a VERY nice rep :) :)

All I can tell you is that it is an MBW. I got it a couple of years ago, and it was then considered one of the best of the best. I don't know how it compares to the newer releases. it certainly is stunning. I believe if you do some searching you'll find quite a few posts from back then comparing them.

....And thanks Gunnar. It is sweet and should be in your excellent collection!!