When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wrist Check

By-Tor

Gen?

I'm wearing this one today :)

dscf4660.jpg

Nice watch!

Yes genuine... Approx. from '65 with original small-hour GMT hand. The watch was my grandfather's. He never had the hands or dial replaced--and he bought the watch new. It's an oddball misfit since it has the small GMT hand; a case of Rolex using up found caches of older leftover parts. Makes it more rare I guess, but I could care less because I will never sell it. This is now an heirloom piece.

It's still, to this day, my favorite watch :victory:

There are some veteran members from the old days that will remember this particular 1675 of mine.

Cheers :)

l1010038.jpg

DSC06384.jpg

DSC06389.jpg

Awesome, great bit of history to it too :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It looks in great condition!

I'm going to use the oddball misfit excuse if anyone who's 'funny' about reps points out the incorrect 'DATE' on this one ;) lol :lol:

My thanks goes to RolexAddict who I got it off, who sourced it and modded it as part of his ongoing experimentation towards getting an accurate rep of the 1675! B)

I am very impressed with your 1675. Lately I have noticed that there are a plethora of serious top-notch supper modded reps coming to the forefront. The creativity and ability to think outside the box is fascinating. I'm glad to have been a member of the fora since the wee early 2000s... Lots has changed since the old days, but the inherent creativity of folks has grown exponentially.

Cheers