When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday W>C

hackR

mg6721.jpg

Wore this with asian 07.111 37mm movement in the morning

and now this one with the swiss/asian07.211 37mm hybrid movement in the afternoon

chopard2010wristcorrige.jpg

in honor of Justin...my first "franken"...gen dial...a nice blue denim linen...

tudor1m.jpg

Lovely :)

Did you get the dial from a well known auction site? I've had my eye on similar...

Black SOH v2 for me today :)

dscf4692a.jpg

@LHOOQ and Member X...

yes - got the dial from The Bay - justin recommended the seller - who is from down-under...mounted it fairly easily enough on one of Justin's a21j Tudor reps...aligned fine; dial feet removed and held on with double stick tape...total cost - approx $110usd...can't beat that...movement is high-beat a21j and keeping remarkably accurate time with very strong power reserve...

R-

Well, it's Monday:

wristomegaporj4.jpg

????????????????????????????????????????????? orange is the colour of Monday????? or do you mean that this PO only deserves wrist time on a Monday???

tudor1m.jpg

Nice one mate, did the dial fit the case ok or was it a bit small, like mine is, i had to make a special movement holder

Still wearing my 1680 white.

AndylumeshotX.jpg

Captured the tone nicely there Cats.

Had an Ingy day but back to the 1680 tonight (and the rest of the week knowing me)

Photo0416.jpg

Eton stunning 3717 you have there!

hackR: Man, I love that dial. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Now you just need to put a Clark on it!!! I just got outbid and lost two over the weekend. It seems these always come up for auction and end when I'm at work. I did get two gold and one more silver, though! :whistling: Was this one of the 26.6mm dials? I have also gotten some 30mm dials and 25.5mm dials from them. I have a ready source of cases for everything except the 30mm dials... :(

I'm wearin' your "cousin" today (with new plexi)...

wrist 4.JPG