When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I know you guys hate this watch...

By-Tor

BT is trying to really hard to convince himself to like it... ok BT, good for you :)

No I'm just posting pics of it to piss you off. :bleh:

Seriously, I really like it. Even more today than yesterday. That's a good sign.

No I'm just posting pics of it to [censored] you off. :bleh:

Seriously, I really like it. Even more today than yesterday. That's a good sign.

Haha, I'm not mad :)

If you like it, that's really all matters. It's really not a bad watch in my opinion. As for me, getting use to the watch is one thing, it's just that I recently caught an AP bug. I want my next watch to be a new ROO black dial second at 12. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love it. Yes that model is slightly " bling-bling " but I don`t care- TT version will be for me of course too much B)

I bought this model just a few day`s ago. I really like these details on dial and on bezel. Very nice and quite accurate rep. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Only weakness what I found is rep AR-from outside it is very very soft and will be wear down soon probably :thumbdown: Cure is new AR layer, so not a big problem.

post-9647-016447100 1285277694.jpgpost-9647-018520100 1285277772.jpgpost-9647-042841200 1285277857.jpg

Apologize for the quality of the pics. The watch is nice, the DW is not a problem in this black version, imo. The only problem I see is the relatively weak AR compared to other breitling reps like SOSF, BCE and skyland, but the watch is quite impressive overall.

Very nice,really like the black dial version :thumbsupsmileyanim: