When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looks like waiting sometimes pays off: Better Ploprof

chefcook

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure its the ult? Does the bezel lock work? Divers extension on clasp? Two peice case-back and solid sapphire xtal?

The black ult only came out yesterday...

Yep, the same one :) Working bezel lock, new strap and diver ext, solid sap xtal, two-piece caseback and swiss movement :)

Yep, the same one :) Working bezel lock, new strap and diver ext, solid sap xtal, two-piece caseback and swiss movement :)

Hmm... nice one.

While i'll continue to buy from Jos cos he's solid as houses (and have been burned before ETZ and trusted dealer at RG), do you mind me asking who the dealer is for interests sake?

Hmm... nice one.

While i'll continue to buy from Jos cos he's solid as houses (and have been burned before ETZ and trusted dealer at RG), do you mind me asking who the dealer is for interests sake?

I´ve bought from this dealer before, and fast shipping, low prices and a stand up guy :) He dont have a webpage though, but can get anything you want. His name is ToroBravo. I´ve used Josh before also, and you cant go wrong with him :) But my last three watches I have bought from Toro, and it wont be the last one.

Okay then I understand you :-) My experience is totally different though. Hopefully we both will be satisfied :-)

i'm sure we will! :) after two burnings from other dealers I've come to trust Jos. And being the impatient person I am... 4 days to Australia (and the guarantee of fixing any probs) is worth that premium for me.

;)

This is the V1.

So far I have only seen the V2 on Josh's site. Some dealers are saying they have it but I'm yet to see pics.

Three important changes on the V2: crystal is fixed, 2 piece caseback, happy feet GONE (apparently), bezel button works.

http://www.1-pc8838.com/000omse00088-ploprof-1200m-ssru-black-swiss-2834-p-9108.html

Great, now that they fixed this one, they can build my freaking 42mm PO! ;):D

I'd not hold my breath on that one. The PO has been around (and selling well) for a long time. The 42mm is fairly accurate. I don't see the factories spending the money on the logo/bezel insert for the 42mm.

Ahh well, that makes me feel better about the dollars. I Won't deal with TB anymore.

May I ask why?

Faulty product verified by numerous others, no solution offerred.

Well, with this gentleman I had only one deal, one piece of PAM crownguard, after he received it, we exchanged several PM´s about his CG, which he said it was defectuous. I kindly asked him to ship it back to me and I will send him a new one, or refund the money. After I´ve sent him my last PM with return address, I´ve never heard from him again, and never received the CG either.

Please Dan, correct me if I´m wrong.

I apologies for being this my first post, but I had to do it.

t-

Edited by torobravo