When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looks like waiting sometimes pays off: Better Ploprof

chefcook

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is where i decided (after way too much trouble and many weeks over a clearly defective product) that the deal had gone bad...I never received the return adress or further correspondance from you about the issue. Seemed to be such a simple problem that would have been easily corrected with a replacement product. The pictures and posts from myself and others shouldn't have left any doubt with you that there was something wrong with it. But anyway, how exactly did you deliver the return adress? Perhaps i missed it?On topic, @txcollector the logo does look different from from my non-ult judging from the qc pic. But I'm not sure i can tell if it has happy feet or not... Here is the QC pic:post-23858-069055700 1282855707.jpg

Well yes, you missed it. I wanted to send you a replacement but you didn

Well yes, you missed it. I wanted to send you a replacement but you didn´t want to cooperate, you didn´t even replied to my message. I have sold hundreds of CG´s in the forum and no problems at all. Perhaps you didn´t sent it back to me because the CG was good, and you wanted another one for free?

PM was sent 11th of june 2010:

Imagen13.png

Wow, why would think i was trying to rip you off? Where _exactly_ in that does it say i want you to send me a new one without me returning the old one?

a) If i didn't respond it means i probably didn't see it - its says right there there were problems with the site.

b ) There were others both on this forum at RG who the same problem. Check the thread. You sent them screws.

c)

TB-lever-side.jpg

TB-lever-closed.jpg

screws.jpg

d) If you put as much effort into the problem with the faulty product you sold me as you did signing up here and making this post - I'd have a decent crown guard now instead of a dust-collecting door stop for tiny town.

Wow, why would think i was trying to rip you off? Where _exactly_ in that does it say i want you to send me a new one without me returning the old one?

a) If i didn't respond it means i probably didn't see it - its says right there there were problems with the site.

b ) There were others both on this forum at RG who the same problem. Check the thread. You sent them screws.

d) If you put as much effort into the problem with the faulty product you sold me as you did signing up here and making this post - I'd have a decent crown guard now instead of a dust-collecting door stop for tiny town.

If you didn

It's my understanding that there were a lot of troubles with PM's and downtime at RG at that time. So how about figuring those ACTUAL facts instead of dreaming up that the facts are pointing to I'm trying to rip you? In case you hadn't noticed already, I'm offended by your accusation. You have my money, i have a faulty CG - who's being ripped? Seriously, this the first time I've ever heard the seller accuse the buyer of trying to rip them. Sheesh.

I will return it now that i have your address. Hopefully you'll do the honorable thing.

FTR: I didn't go to another forum to 'blame' you... _This_ is my forum. I went to _another_ forum to buy a CG from you.

Sorry Mods, clean up on aisle three.

It's my understanding that there were a lot of troubles with PM's and downtime at RG at that time. So how about figuring those ACTUAL facts instead of dreaming up that the facts are pointing to I'm trying to rip you? In case you hadn't noticed already, I'm offended by your accusation. You have my money, i have a faulty CG - who's being ripped? Seriously, this the first time I've ever heard the seller accuse the buyer of trying to rip them. Sheesh.

I will return it now that i have your address. Hopefully you'll do the honorable thing.

FTR: I didn't go to another forum to 'blame' you... _This_ is my forum. I went to _another_ forum to buy a CG from you.

Sorry Mods, clean up on aisle three.

Mastrmindalliance, don

@ mastrmindalliance and torobravo whereas I appreciate that you were both able to talk through your problem in a civil manner the fact still remains that the transaction took place on another board and so should have been addressed there.

Ken

is it just me or does the miunte hand and seamaster font look too red? everything else looks amazing!

Ploprof.jpg

If the color of the hand and font are supposed to look like this:

post-23858-069055700 1282855707.jpg

Then yes, they are completely the wrong color. I would not say that the hand looked 'too red', or any other shade of orangey-red, I would simply say it was red... As with everything in the rep world, one fault corrected, one fault created...

The one with the red hand though, the orange of the insert dot and on the button still looks like the correct orange. IMHO, the dial and hand are a different and incorrect color. :pardon:

not sure if I follow (I don't see any red hands). Remember, there's a blue AR on that crystal. Depending on angle and lighting the hands will look diff from bezel dot and button.

I'd be very surprised if they had bothered to make a new batch of hands at all. They are probably the same as the V1.

not sure if I follow (I don't see any red hands). Remember, there's a blue AR on that crystal. Depending on angle and lighting the hands will look diff from bezel dot and button.

I'd be very surprised if they had bothered to make a new batch of hands at all. They are probably the same as the V1.

These hands look red to me...

Ploprof.jpg

By way of aplology to the readership for the thread crap earlier, here's a comparision shot of my QC pic Vs. my current plop logos.

It does apear that that the happy feet are gone but i will reserve judgement till I have the watch in hand. If they are gone, while its a huge improvement the logo is still not perfect - the real deal has thinner and longer feet. Though I'm only judging by this one QC shot and could be totally off the mark. Jos sent 5 QC pics but this is the only one that clearly shows the logo. Perhaps someone else will have a clearer look at it in their QC pics...

plops-logos.jpg