When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I don't normally ask for help, but I need your prayers

TeeJay

Not for me, but for the mother of my godson. I'd known for a week that she was undergoing tests for cervical cancer, and just received an email saying "results came back severe abnormalities so awaiting hospital appointment for a biopsy." To say that Nicola is my best friend really doesn't begin to describe how I feel about her, when she asked us to be Robin's godparents before he was even born, she became as important to us as any blood relative, and if Emily received the same results, it would feel no different. If you can spare her a moment's prayer, it would be very much appreciated. Christian, Jew, Hindu, Muslim, it makes no difference, I know the messages all go to the same Inbox, and I think she's going to need all the support she can get, not just for her, but for her son. Thanks in advance, amigos :good:

n513247632_1715581_6241.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord, look upon Nicola with eyes of mercy,

may your healing hand rest upon her,

may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul,

cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom.

Amen.

One prayer that I would say daily (3-5 times a day for my twins while in the NICU)

Heavenly Father, physician of our souls and bodies, Who have sent Your only-begotten Son and our Lord Jesus Christ to heal every sickness and infirmity, visit and heal also Your servant (name) from all physical and spiritual ailments through the grace of Your Christ. Grant him (her) patience in this sickness, strength of body and spirit, and recovery of health. Lord, You have taught us through Your word to pray for each other that we may be healed. I pray, heal Your servant (name) and grant to him (her) the gift of complete health. For You are the source of healing and to You I give glory, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

brother something like this is always tough...i have never been in the same situation like you, but i think i know you feel...helpless... but there is always a BUT..you are not alone my friend, i hope you can feel that and of course i keep you and your friend in my prayers and thoughts,

AMIN

I can't begin to express how grateful I am for the response, amigos, it really does mean a lot to me, and I know it would mean a lot to Nicola to know that everyone is rooting for her as well :) I'll be sure to keep everyone updated about her progress :) Many thanks :good: :good: