When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your most comfortable to wear rep

mastrmindalliance

Hi, i'm interested in which rep you consider your most comfortable on a steel bracelet.

You'd think accuracy would equal comfort but I've found that not to be true. For example, the UPO is very accurate but the rep is uncomfortable while the gen is a joy to wear in terms of comfort.

So... On steel, whats your most comfortable rep to wear?

I'll pick (surprisingly because of its bulk) the DSSD, cartel version. Pics please!

dssd-31f-10-wrist.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Rolex Submariner WM9 (rep) and GMTII (gen). Both equally light and comfortable. Oyster band gives a perfect fit, always.

You can't beat Rolex in that department. Breitlings and 7750 chronos are cool but they're HEAVY.

Having the DSSD myself I am surprised you guys say that......I find the small bracelet gives no balance to the bulk of the watch IMHO :)

For balance in a big watch on bracelet I found the SA wore very comfortably. But recently I found the 236 on the PAM bracelets very comfy, I was very surprised as well at the non tapered version being very comfy too...

But I guess it also depends on how you wear the watch? Tight loose etc etc

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

A 34mm Rollie or Tudor with folded bracelet can't be beat for comfort. The weight is nil and the slinky folded link band is so comfortable you forget you are wearing it!

My most comfortabl by far are my Rolex watches

1. Genuine Rolex 16750 GMT

2. tie MBW Rolex 1680 and gen. Tudor 9411/0 (Basically the same watch)

3. WM(/BK Rolex 16610 v3

Least comfortable of my Rolexes, my DSSD

the old Rolex bracelets have long been criticized for their flimsiness and "tinny" feel, but you just can't beat them for comfort

That's funny, My noobmariners were in the running but they pinch my arm hairs. I just find the dssd to be silky smooth and the clasp the right shape for my wrist. I think the smooth caseback helps too.

I would agree with PeteM too. the non-tapered Pam steel is very comfy also. Though the newer tapered one's clasp is too curved for my wrist making it dig in a bit

yes, i had it double ar'd by chief. but to be honest, it was a little too much. it looked odd beside the bezel which always had a glare. so, it's currently with The Zigmeister having the outer layer removed along with a couple of other small mods. all the best.

Boooooooooo!!

;):lol:

I think it looked great! I'm sure it will still look good when it comes back though, by all accounts Chief AR should be massively effective, even only on one side :)

Edited by Member X