When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Watch Expert

Greetings & Salutations -

Just a quick note to say hello and provide a brief intro - Names Jesse M. (Master Mason), I've been been a proactive member of the replica community since 1998, though I'm new to R.W.G and look forward to becoming a respected contributor of the forum.

I also run a small part-time business (more or less one of my hobbies) buying, selling and servicing Rolex's on eBay, as well providing in-house modifications, repairs and upgrades to replica & genuine Rolex watches (a/k\a Mr. Frankin-Watch).

I have an extensive background Science, Pharmacology and Physics. I hold two (2) degrees, the first in Quantum Physics & a Masters in Biochemistry.

Some of my personal interests include: Horticulture - Sound Engineering - Wine/Beer Making - Art - Cryptology & Collecting Ancient Literature.

Other then that, I greatly enjoy communicating socially and helping others . If you have any questions or interests in starting some dialog, I'm just a few mouse clicks away!

Kind Regards,

Jesse

Pfffft! There's nothing all that mysterious to quantum theory. Some of the implications do seem pretty bizarre, but if you remove the anthropomorphisation built into the premises, it becomes pretty evident that mankind is trying to replace the grand mystery of the cosmos with man's puny understanding. To which, I say "What are you guys afraid of?!" :D

Class! :lol:

I wish I understood more about quantum physics etc, it just makes my head hurt trying to fully grasp the enormity of the implications of the concepts lol

It makes nanug's head hurt too, but what else do you have to do when it's dark outside for 23:59 hours per day, and your watch repair anvil and sledgehammer are outside under 10 feet of snow!!:Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy:

It makes nanug's head hurt too, but what else do you have to do when it's dark outside for 23:59 hours per day, and your watch repair anvil and sledgehammer are outside under 10 feet of snow!!:Jumpy: :Jumpy: :Jumpy:

That's it, that's it... rub salt in my wounds. :winkiss:

It won't be long now, we're almost to the middle of the Long Dark. Couple more weeks till Solstice.

Hey, maybe I'll go shovel the driveway again! Where's my angel wings? :g:

Personally I only thought that was possible if that proposition was antecedently supposed or proved as a basis of argument or inference and only if either of the first 2 propositions of the syllogism were proved conclusive!!

Welcome Prof :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Welcome! Anyone who's into Quantum Theory is welcome here!

At least we suspect you're welcome here, as we cannot know precisely if you really ARE here, or not. :g:

Maybe we should send him through a double slit and see if he behaves as a light corpuscle or as a wave... At least that's what Young would do... :)

Welcome to the forum mate, men of science,reason and a penchant for watches are always welcome :)

Welcome aboard Wiki. Looking forward to seeing what you have in the box. Although I hope for your sake they are actually there even if I am not looking at it. :)

Holy smokes... you're absolutely right!!

DON'T OPEN YOUR WATCH BOX!!! You may still have a watch collection. But there's no way to know for sure.