When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My simple Sea Dweller

TswissT

So here I present to you the following:

Puretime Limited Edition (sold out) Case with slowbeat movement and Silver datewheel.

MBW Dial lumed by The Zigmeister

GEN Tropic (Not service model, but the correct DOME!!!)

Gen tube and crown

Gen springbars

I LOVE THIS WATCH!!! and I am NOT a big Rolx fan!

1665a.jpg

1665o.jpg

1665n.jpg

1665m.jpg

1665l.jpg

1665j.jpg

1665f.jpg

1665e.jpg

1665d.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Check out THAT dOMe!!!

IMG_9945.jpg

Vintage Lume on about a 30 second exposure: :)

1665p.jpg

Good looking watch! I did the same combo w/o the relume (which is certainly nice!) and an aftermarket G&S 462-67A T-39 crystal.

P1000287.jpg

My dome sits a tad higher and my DW on 9 is fairly well centered. Here's a very dirty quick pic

P1010106.jpg

The DW's are the issue here, but tonite, scrolling thru, mine seems fairly well centered. Guess I need to quit drinking wine and eat dinner! In the past, I've noticed the 20's are a tad left in the window. Still, I love my beater- passed the WR test.

What did you do to install the crystal? I tore up the nylon gasket and jmb built me a excellent crystal retaining ring.

That loom looks good.

I like the 3D look of the raised markers. My DRSD is lumed by The Zigmeister also and it looks awesome. Doesnt glow as bright as yours though. Mine is faint kinda like how old tritium might look if it still had some juice left. I almost want to send him my gen 1680 Tritium dial for some vintage puffy loom also...

Oh guys... Don't get me wrong... This baby does NOT glow like in the pics...

I had it under direct sunlight for a while...turned off the light and let the shutter go for approx 30 seconds...

Believe me... The lume is perfect on this bad boy. The Zigmeister did an amazing job. I just thought the pic looked cool.

This was the brightest I have ever seen this lume, and it surely didnt last long. :)

Beautiful watch. I have to say ziggy has re-lumed several watches for me with his vintage lume, and it is absolutely the best there is. his lume jobs either with some "Glow" added, or "non-glow" are indestinguishable from genuine. He's the best!

• 5 weeks later...