When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Car vs Motorcycle

maxman

No miracle, if they only used a real performance car driver...

stig_1236599c.jpg

... the bike wouldnd have a chance.

Actually in the video they used a world champion race car driver and a random test rider for Ducati. The horsepower to weight ratio is always just too much in favor of a bike. With my 98 ZZR1100 which you can now buy for $5k I can leave any car under $150k in the dust. Well, maybe not in winter time. :lol:

Your everyday basic 125 will leave most cars for dead at light changes.

Give the Ferrari a mile or 2 of straight road and then see where the bike is. B)

This is a fun challenge, it gets picked up again every couple of years. Google around and try to find the video of the twin turbo, 900hp Viper vs. Kawasaki ZX-12R vs. turbo Hayabusa. It's about 20 minutes long. I won't tell you who wins. :whistling:

Actually in the video they used a world champion race car driver and a random test rider for Ducati. The horsepower to weight ratio is always just too much in favor of a bike. With my 98 ZZR1100 which you can now buy for $5k I can leave any car under $150k in the dust. Well, maybe not in winter time. :lol:

Some say he's got rocket fuel running trough his vaines....

Some say when he passes gass it actually makes a car 1000 pounds lighter in weight...

Al we know is he can beat anything, anytime, any place :animal_rooster:

Some say he's got rocket fuel running trough his vaines....

Some say when he passes gass it actually makes a car 1000 pounds lighter in weight...

Al we know is he can beat anything, anytime, any place :animal_rooster:

Pfffffffffft. Go find the video of Ken Block's Gymkhana practice. Better be sitting down!

• 2 weeks later...

A few years back, a good friend of mine who was one of the top open class amateur bike racers in the NE told me that he was rip'n around Bridgehampton one day, when he looked in his mirror and saw a car. He told me that he couldn't believe how fast it had caught up and passed him.

When it boils down to it, a bike could never beat the right car on a track.

:ph34r: