When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone dealt with a-and-e-watches on ebay

specialvat

Guys,

Have you bought anything from a-and-e-watches, I bought some cal.1570 pre owned hands from them and I think I ve been had.

Reason I say this is they match the after market hands I got from clarks, and are nothing like the genuine hands I have in silver ?

Anyone have any feedback from a purchase from them, I got the hands in 4 days which I was really happy with.

I have asked them to confirm they are original rolex as the ad stated, I ll see what they come back with.

Hope you can help.

I bought a 16800/16610 bezel from them but it was aftermarket- can't remember how it was advertised- I don't think they said it was gen, but they might have alluded to it. If you have a set of gen hands to compare with and the a and e hands don't match, I'd send them back and say they don't match.

They certainly offer both gen and aftermarket parts, some are advertised as aftermarket, so maybe this is a genuine mistake. Their feedback profile is good?

However, sometimes I wonder how they get a constant stream of exactly the same parts, bracelets, or case subassemblies etc.

I did try to buy a sub bezel late last year and it was not clear on whether it was gen, or aftermarket - only when I really pushed did they confirm in few words that it was aftermarket.

Another fact is that on repeat sales of jubilee bracelets, they tend to use a stock picture for more than one post??? Personally I never like that - you must see what you is actually buying?

Best thing to do is see how they respond...................good luck and pls keep us posted.

PM Red Series 3. He and I had a conversation about them a few months ago. He had a bad experience with them.

Just so you know, as I have followed their auctions for some time, every one of their auctions uses the same photos. Make sure they send you pics of the actual item you are getting before you bid. You won't be getting the item in the pictures, I promise you.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not one to leave bad feedback on ebay or publicly rubbish companies i deal with. I'm one to vote with my feet.

Put simply my dealings with a and e watches was the worst ebay transaction i have ever had. I would never purchase from them again. I have read on other forums that people have regularly purchased from them and as they have had trouble getting what they expect so they pick up from their shop address directly.

I think my experience was due to me offering a price i thought was fair based on sales history and they thought that was justification to send a damaged case dial and bracelet.It was black and white in comparison to the pics of the item i won.