When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Collection - Class of 2011

txcollector

Thanks for the comments. I may have a problem with addiction though ;)

Apparently your not i big fan of Rolex :D

I'm still looking for the allusive SSD and I may get the 41mm DateJust WG. Regular Rolex is just kind of too small for me.

Nice collection txc! No Breits though :(

What kind of box is that you are using? Do you actually have 5 of the same?

I just have one box, 5 pics. It's a Rainer.

Breits: I'm not really into them.

I count many Panerai models, so for not yet a Panerai vintage (brandless hommage) yet?

I'm not attracted to vintage either. I can't really see the lure. I prefer my watches brand new and scratch free. :)

WOW,beautiful collection. :thumbsupsmileyanim: That looks to be a very nice watch box(s) do you mind telling us where you got It?thanks.

Got the box from another member. Rainer is a guy in Europe that makes them. Just Google Rainer Watch Box and you will see hits all over the watch community.

• 1 month later...

The classics like the Patek Nautilus, Vacheron Constantin Overseas, Audemars Piguet Royal Oak, and IWC Ingenieur particularly speak to me.

In fact, I have placed an order with Hont for a Patek Nautiulus and Vacheron Overseas, and I'm anxiously awaiting them.

Since you're clearly a fan of Panerais, and have extensive experience with them, is there a particular Panerai rep which is a standout in terms of quality of build?

Since you're clearly a fan of Panerais, and have extensive experience with them, is there a particular Panerai rep which is a standout in terms of quality of build?

thanks.

There are 4 that stand out right now:

- 005K (virtually indistinguishable from the gen). Requires very few and simple mods

- 288 (with the croc strap is also almost impossible to see differences with the gen. The chrono pushers a slightly off position because of the 7750 but mostly seen on pics)

- 212 (a rarity in reps because it's an open caseback. The only issue I noticed is the missing micro-adjuster which can be added like we do with the Hublots)

- The new 7753 daylights. No mods needed

Guest jsuperman17

that's a sick collection! i need an ap in my collection but the sec @ 12 is too big of risk and too big of a watch! im surprised you dont have a roo in there.. im assuming you dont like any watch under 42mm huh?

that's a sick collection! i need an ap in my collection but the sec @ 12 is too big of risk and too big of a watch! im surprised you dont have a roo in there.. im assuming you dont like any watch under 42mm huh?

ROO, Royal Oak Offshore? yes, first pic top row left, next to the RO.

I don't like smaller watches but I have a few that have presence (SSD - not shown, Patek Nautilus, Tag Link)

Great share mate...:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have a few of Rainers cases myself...I simply love them.... I keep wanting to get a couple of OP plaques made up for them ...in the meantime I just have the OP logo on the lids...

I have 3 sixers but my favourite is the oner box as its the high gloss black, though i never use it !!!....I wish he would do the larger the same finish....:)

I think its fantastic that you put all those horrible watches in those pics just to make the PAMs look even better !!!!!! ;) ;) ;):D:p