When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Live From V's House.. The Unholy Dissemble Of A Radiomir Panerai...

V

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for your kind words.. I enjoyed doing this tutorial.. and there are also behind he scenes funny moments to upload beggining of next week...

The boring thing is the uploading process of the 13 videos that took almost 2 hours.. :blink:

I don't know if you can.. I searched but haven't found anywhere to save the videos...

Easiest would be if you upload the whole video (as one part) at an webhosting-company (free upload and download - you can also upload rar files with PW and so on...)... i'm using this one for sharing huge files with my friends... it's an german page... but there are also several english around...

Click here

Easiest would be if you upload the whole video (as one part) at an webhosting-company (free upload and download - you can also upload rar files with PW and so on...)... i'm using this one for sharing huge files with my friends... it's an german page... but there are also several english around...

Click here

It still says 100MB per file. Same as the one I use..

The whole video would have been 1 giga...

It still says 100MB per file. Same as the one I use..

The whole video would have been 1 giga...

Damn 1GB :o

Finally not a problem... just use an packer... like RAR you can select that he packs the programm and makes for example XYZ files in the size of XYZ for you for example 11 files a 95MB

The only thing is that it would take some serious time to upload the movie... i think you should convert it into another format like music into mp3-files... as far as i know is Div-X the smallest but i'm sure if you need some advice someone here could help you detailed by doing it ;)

VENI VIDI VICI!

I Came, I Saw, I Conquerd!

Efgaristo for the lessons Veni!

I loved it when You said "Bloody Screw"in You other wise Peacfull Tutorials. :p

Green Goblin Must be The best fed Greek Cat!

Here in The Netherlands Cats are usualy wel fed Like Goblin, But In Greece They usualy look Skinny.

If We come Back From my Family in-law in Kerkira (Corfu) We Always have to get used to our three Cats aperience, They look so Overweight in reference to Greek Gattas,

My mother in law takes care of many Stray cats and Dogs.

Hope to see more (Download) Tutorials, where maybe you can explain some more on the functions of the watch and movement, and what could go wrong while messing with A movement. :black_eye:

Jassas!

Kees.

Thanks for your kind words.. I will keep the tutorials coming adding more stuff in the way.

All my cats are heavily feeded.. My 3 male cats in Greece are overweight because the only thing they do is eat and sleep in a king size bed while we are away :p

VENI VIDI VICI!

I Came, I Saw, I Conquerd!

Efgaristo for the lessons Veni!

I loved it when You said "Bloody Screw"in You other wise Peacfull Tutorials. :p

Green Goblin Must be The best fed Greek Cat!

Here in The Netherlands Cats are usualy wel fed Like Goblin, But In Greece They usualy look Skinny.

If We come Back From my Family in-law in Kerkira (Corfu) We Always have to get used to our three Cats aperience, They look so Overweight in reference to Greek Gattas,

My mother in law takes care of many Stray cats and Dogs.

Hope to see more (Download) Tutorials, where maybe you can explain some more on the functions of the watch and movement, and what could go wrong while messing with A movement. :black_eye:

Jassas!

Kees.