When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tuesday Wristies

txcollector

TX that 156 sounds stunning man!! Congrats!!

Chrono, gotta love the GT XXL's, I have the same piece on gen rubber, the all black one on hirsche ralley and the Rose Gold ltd Ed on a honey hirsche rally. Really well made and versetile reps!!

Sixx :bones:

LHOOQ is that a gen mesh bracelet? I've been looking to pick up a rep mesh bracelet but can only find the one with the Ploprof style clasp. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately for you, it's a gen. Order one from Cousins before Omega jacks up the price again!

1209848962_xHWcp-M.jpg

"Omega-style" aftermarket mesh bracelets (i.e. the ones with springbars going through the links) only started to show up about a year ago, so I don't think there's a lot to choose from. Also, I don't know if you can buy the seatbelt-style clasp separately, or if it would even be cost-effective to do so.

Your THC looks great, but that's not the most flattering photo of ol' Tom! :D

Thanks :good: If I remember, that scene in the movie was when he'd done something to make his face drop so they wouldn't recognize him :D The jacket was a tailored purchase with inheritance money a few years ago, but sadly, the zip on it has failed, so I can only wear it at times I know I won't need to close it for warmth :bangin: It's crazy, the zip parts fit together, but as soon as I pull up the shuttle, the base of the zip just separates again :bangin:

Wearing this...

79090N.jpg

:drool: