When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this a joke?

Martyd3

HAHAHA yeah I saw that on TRF yesterday! LOL

Someone was saying it was the new updated Exp2 going to be released at Basil next week.

Its horrible!

There are leaked photos out of the new Exp2 though. Looks like the same 40mm case but with bigger crown, maxi markers and orange GMT hand.

post-6336-0-98120800-1300764658.jpg

My Noobmariner has better SEL's!

Marc.

Of course, as the bastardized gen in the picture doesn't have SELs. It's an older T<25 model. :D

But yeah, the other last link seems to be loose.

They could have at least done the GMT hand as well, I don't really mind it, but the lume seems to be applied quite badly in parts

I'm viewing the pic on a crappy iPhone screen and can see the shocking lume application, it's TERRIBLE!!!!!

What a piece of crap...

Edit:

Also, look at the 10, 12 and 14 bezel markers and how horribly inconsistent the enamel application is... That's shocking! Plus the PVD looks crap, I think it's TiAlN, which fingerprints like crazy.

Edited by subbiesrock

And the orange paint on the second hand doesn't go all the way to the center disc...

I'm all for customization, but the real joke here, is that someone actually charged money for doing this, and must've thought they'd done a professionally executed job :thumbdown:

Of course, as the bastardized gen in the picture doesn't have SELs. It's an older T<25 model. :D

But yeah, the other last link seems to be loose.

Yes of course your right, but I just have a habit of calling them SEL's instead of end links.

Kind regards, Marc.

P.S. I think it's Fook ugly as well.