When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Weekend Wrist Check!

By-Tor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My condolences to you, for your loss. I wouldn't be able to take the watch off either, even if it was a Swatch...

Thanks to you and the others for your kind words, and sorry for the thread-jack. He's passed on two other watches to me in the past but absolutely loved this watch...sold or gave away most of the rest of his watches after purchasing this in '99 because he wore it every single day except for the two times it was sent off to be serviced.

Edited by ZainoDetail

Thanks to you and the others for your kind words, and sorry for the thread-jack. He's passed on two other watches to me in the past but absolutely loved this watch...sold or gave away most of the rest of his watches after purchasing this in '99 because he wore it every single day except for the two times it was sent off to be serviced.

You can at least be assured he had great taste. My condolences.

You look after those watches, remember who they came from, and if you have a son... well, you know...

anuddah Ti PAM

the one on the left :)

Hello, can you tell me? Did you make or have the [censored]/pam in the pic (on the left) made special or can you buy a [censored]/pam with that face? ( looks like the 111g face.......Does it have a solid [censored]/caseback?....All that i can find now is a pam177h, sandwich dial w/display back, and i want the model like what you have...Can you remind me which model comes with that face and solid [censored]/caseback?...."if you have the time,could you please PM me what model titanium pam has the non-sandwich dial & solid caseback like in the pic?.......Thanks, wan

132887-18764.png