When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Traditional Japanese underwear

TeeJay

• 3 months later...

I respect whatever a person wants/chooses to wear..undergarmrents..etc....but...that just It......but

I couldn't stand my underwear crawling up the crack of my ass...I would spend most of the day tring to pull It out.. :D

But digress....I realize that certain cultures dont subcribe to the North American mind set...as for the Japanese..well there Ideas In dress can go way back In there history...thousands of years in some cases.

That being said...nope..couldn't deal with a curtain up my ass...those Sushi stains must be a MF to deal with. :lol:

Just having some fun T...thanks for the post bro. :drinks:

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Took a bit of getting used to for sure, but I can't think of a more functional or economic garment :) I also look at it this way, if it's good enough and Manly enough for the Samurai (and every other Japanese :D ) it's good enough for me :) As for sushi stains, that's what the mother in law laundry service is for ;)

• 8 months later...
Guest lunarglide

Saves you getting your assets ripped off whilst running the Hadaka Matsuri!!

I ran Okayama back in 2006; which is suppose to be the biggest and broke 2 toes.

Its all out chaos - every man for himself!

Er, dude. You realise this is going to make Tokyo business meetings really weird for me now....

From your blog link:

Wearing fundoshi can be stimulating... very stimulating! You may not be able to make it through the day without touching yourself. You may not even be able to make it through getting your fundoshi fully tied on in the first place!

Fundoshi pockets and cradles your shaft and your sack, nuzzles against the perineum (taint) and anus, looks eyeball-melting in the mirror, and involves hands-on involvement when you are putting it on or taking it off. The cool glide of fabric against your sensitive parts means erections happen -- quite frequently! Over the course of a day, when you think of yourself trussed up in fundoshi, you might get stiff. The tight fabric might rub against your glans or the snugness around your balls just might prove too much.

As I sit at the keyboard, undressed except for a white t-shirt and a navy blue fundoshi sitting loosely around my hips, I'm getting tingles. My cock is pulsing lightly. The skin of my shaft is stretching a little, and I am quite seriously considering jacking off.

I'm not sure, but I get the feeling that the blog may be a little bit massively gay.

Er, dude. You realise this is going to make Tokyo business meetings really weird for me now....

From your blog link:

I'm not sure, but I get the feeling that the blog may be a little bit massively gay.

Sadly, in the last 12 months, the tone of the blog has seriously changed, and I would no longer recommend it as a legitimate information resource on the subject, rather, an outlet for a rather narrowly-focussed fetishist :bangin: On topic though, I still can't recommend a more comfortable, economical and functional garment :victory:

• 3 weeks later...

Tokyo panties! This is great. I have been to Japan 18 times, and took part in the loincloth wearing ceremony where the men carry an

icon church chest with four long carrying posts through the streets, singing and chanting. All along the way everyone is drinking massive amounts of Sake,

The street march ends at a public hall with huge long tables and a feast of the best sushi in the world. Truly one of the best experiences

of my life.

Tokyo panties! This is great. I have been to Japan 18 times, and took part in the loincloth wearing ceremony where the men carry an

icon church chest with four long carrying posts through the streets, singing and chanting. All along the way everyone is drinking massive amounts of Sake,

The street march ends at a public hall with huge long tables and a feast of the best sushi in the world. Truly one of the best experiences

of my life.

I've only been the once (so far) but am determined to go back again. That's cool that you were able to participate in the event, rather than it being a 'locals only' gig, I've heard of some onsen turning away gaijin and those with tattoos :bangin: Next time I go, I'll be taking a more appropriate wardrobe, as jeans in May really weren't my smartest choice :bangin:

From your blog link:

50 Shades of Gay???

Moving on...(!)

Japan is awesome. Should be back in a couple of months all going well.

They have beer vending machines on street corners - enough said! You can buy up to a litre cans in most of them, but one I came across you could buy some mega 2 litre bottle. Need a beer on the train platform on the way home from work? No problem! Run out of beer at home? No problem, walk around to the vending machine on the corner fifty metres away.

So you can get them in man sizes. Or you can also get them in teeny-tiny ladies sizes, like this dude....

Moving on...(!)

Japan is awesome. Should be back in a couple of months all going well.

They have beer vending machines on street corners - enough said! You can buy up to a litre cans in most of them, but one I came across you could buy some mega 2 litre bottle. Need a beer on the train platform on the way home from work? No problem! Run out of beer at home? No problem, walk around to the vending machine on the corner fifty metres away.

So you can get them in man sizes. Or you can also get them in teeny-tiny ladies sizes, like this dude....

:tu: :tu: :tu:

And in addition to beer, Pocari Sweat!!!

:tu: :tu: :tu:

• 3 weeks later...

LOOOL, never go full retard man..

:rofl:

As a former Tokyo gaijin I've been a frequent user of those utterly fantastic vending machines! Ahhh, sweet memories..