When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

5,000 posts and what an incredible journey!

redwatch

I cannot believe I have already hit the 5k post milestone already. What an amazing time I have had here and the things that I have learned, especially in the last 6 months, is staggering! I cannot believe I am starting to fix my own movements now!

For the future? I don't know what the future holds for me, but I have been lusting after a watch makers lathe (been eyeing a few on eBay for a while now.)

Thanks to everyone, especially the amazing friends I have made around here. You guys make this place what it is and I wouldn't change it for anything!

Cheers mates! :drinks:

Red, congrats on the milestone, and as to the future... definitely get the lathe, then get a milling machine, and then invite me over for a party! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks Chief! And you got it! :drinks:

Of course, we should probably use the lathe & mill first before the drinking begins..... might not turn out to well otherwise :D

4516587129_23faf0da4f_o.jpg

I cannot believe I have already hit the 5k post milestone already. What an amazing time I have had here and the things that I have learned, especially in the last 6 months, is staggering! I cannot believe I am starting to fix my own movements now!

For the future? I don't know what the future holds for me, but I have been lusting after a watch makers lathe (been eyeing a few on eBay for a while now.)

Thanks to everyone, especially the amazing friends I have made around here. You guys make this place what it is and I wouldn't change it for anything!

Cheers mates! :drinks:

haha.. congrats.. but I have no idea why you're surprised..

Didn't you have like 1,000 posts within your first month of membership!!! Not to mention Moderator status after barely a year :) I thought you'd gotten 5K a long time ago!! hahaha

Congrats to you S! Keep up the fine work my friend :)