When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Knife Sales On The Board

Finepics

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh for God's sake.....take the time to read the entire thread. This aspect has been covered ad nauseum. It was a reference to a simple cartoon.

I may be relatively new here...but all I've seen from you is jumping into threads and trying to stir [censored] up.

Provide something positive to any discussion....then you can avoid merely becoming a cyber c*nt.

well, some ppl tend to intolerant when it comes to cartoons and makin fun of stuff.

Like the voice of chef. for 9 season he made fun of ALL religions. then it came to scientology, HIS religion, and suddenly he said "wait a minute, what you do is crapoly, I quit!" but he didnt have hard feelings about makin fun of jews muslims and christians!

I'm sorry, but my life doesnt evolve around the computer! I left and went into a club and just returned. and to be honest, I really drank too much to further discuss this. This is also the reason why I'm going to sleep now and wont discuss this any further.

I thought that ppl would understand the reference, because as far as I know, the video was posted in the HUMOR section a while ago, too!

But still, even tomorrow I wont be sorry, because I have insulted no more ppl with my remark to a CARTOON (for gods sake!) than other ppl, including TTK have. Just FYI TTK was the one who said that the black ppl of america should return to the BUSHES in africa where they came from (very nice pointing the finger at other ppl when you yourself post crap, right neil?). So think again WHO the racist is! definetly not me!

over and out!

good night!

Edited by slay

well, some ppl tend to intolerant when it comes to cartoons and makin fun of stuff.

Like the voice of chef. for 9 season he made fun of ALL religions. then it came to scientology, HIS religion, and suddenly he said "wait a minute, what you do is crapoly, I quit!" but he didnt have hard feelings about makin fun of jews muslims and christians!

Bend over slayer, wish is a wish... :bangin:

That was HIM saying that in the video, which is funny due to the context and HIS REPUTATION...

YOU saying it, on the other hand, isn't funny... it's just plain offensive. Get a clue... :blink:

In regards to knives... If you don't like 'em... don't buy 'em. Same with forks and spoons :whistling:

There are no rules forbidding the sale of Knives on here and I don't suspect there will be one.

I fully agree.

Personally I dont like knifes of that kind or any kind of arms :thumbdown: but if people want to sell them and there others that they want to buy them , then thats ok with me.

Where I live , both knifes and fire arms are illegal. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

People cannot carry them outside their houses. Even inside your house (and under self defense) you cannot use a fire arm if you dont have a lisence.

Any way ..... we have seen in the past both Neil and Narika, selling knifes and nothing happend.

In the old RWG there was a guy selling fire arms from time time. :o

That was even worse of course.

TTK was the one who said that the black ppl of america should return to the BUSHES in africa where they came from

I've always questioned your reading comprehension.....you're misquoting me,,,,,,what i actually referenced was the US Senator...who being questioned just after the Watts riots.....said..."right about now, we're beginning to wish we'd picked our own cotton"......!

The difference between you and I, is that i'm irreverent....and you're intolerant......I have a sense of humour......while you harbour a sense of injustice.....but I make allowances for you ...because you're just young.....in body and mind....!

'Morning Neil

Jeees have you been at this all night???

Well my low esteem for Tony's Magic Island continues on its downward spiral......

Spoonfed [censored].......be it Dont drink & drive, you must wear a seat belt, you are all scared by little kids in hooded jumpers, allow us to legislate (many times over) every concievable aspect of every breath you take, anything manly is bad.............etc etc ad nauseum.............any boy they bray in unison like donkeys

There is no danger in selling knives - man first traded them when living in caves - the bogey man will not come and take your reps or rep sites away...........You see youve all just ingested a trite too much Tony Twaddle - wake up , hey why not feel your crotch while youre at it...see you do actually have balls.

Boy this is a long winded thread, it seems the only thing settled so far is that most agree to disagree.

I could suggest that the thread has in fact covered every conceivable angle on this debate and that maybe it's time to just let it fade away..........but what the heck do I know, keep playing kiddies :lol:

Ken

'Morning Neil

Jeees have you been at this all night???

Well my low esteem for Tony's Magic Island continues on its downward spiral......

Spoonfed [censored].......be it Dont drink & drive, you must wear a seat belt, you are all scared by little kids in hooded jumpers, allow us to legislate (many times over) every concievable aspect of every breath you take, anything manly is bad.............etc etc ad nauseum.............any boy they bray in unison like donkeys

There is no danger in selling knives - man first traded them when living in caves - the bogey man will not come and take your reps or rep sites away...........You see youve all just ingested a trite too much Tony Twaddle - wake up , hey why not feel your crotch while youre at it...see you do actually have balls.

So you think drinking and driving is OK? :lol:

Well you are probably too young (and thus too indoctrinated) to recall when people could think for themseves and yes you could drink and drive home....It was all down to your ability, if you drove badly you were arrested. But here again this freedom has been taken from you..... and you appauld that...........sad.

Youre probably the kind of Red nose day person that if you were TOLD that next Wednesday was to be National Safety Day and because some government toady was spouting the enhanced safety incurred by wearing a traffic cones on your head - everybody should wear one on Wednesday.....YOU WOULD!

Well you are probably too young (and thus too indoctrinated) to recall when people could think for themseves and yes you could drink and drive home....It was all down to your ability, if you drove badly you were arrested. But here again this freedom has been taken from you..... and you appauld that...........sad.

Youre probably the kind of Red nose day person that if you were TOLD that next Wednesday was to be National Safety Day and because some government toady was spouting the enhanced safety incurred by wearing a traffic cones on your head - everybody should wear one on Wednesday.....YOU WOULD!

:blink:

You should not drink and drive in my opinion, but anyway lets not get off topic and please whats with the digs at me?

I have made no personal remarks about anybody.

Won't stop them drinking......covering up the cigarette shelf at Foodland doesn't mean people don't know what's under the cover......!

And if I recall.....you had the packet with the mouth cancer photos on it....didn't stop you smoking like a lum......it's all about choice......which is what this topic is about......member's choice of whether to buy a 'tool'.......or be one.....simple.....like a lot of the members....!

... and Thailand has just raised the minimum drinking age to 24 and banned all alcohol advertising.

Be that as it may the Thais have a wonderful outlook....you see if there is no policeman in attendance - the rules dont apply.....and if unfortunately there is, than a quick exchange of some purple persuaders (as 500 baht notes are lovingly known) and its like there wasnt....simplicity itself

But

Thais still resolve their own problems...publicly shame one and you'll soon experience the downside of an armed populace :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Removes mods hat!

No its not OK!

But the draconian laws surrounding blood alcohol levels are.

My father, God bless his soul.. gone 25 years now.... never had a drink in his life... he was a chronic asthmatic, and was prescribed a medicine called elixophyllin... as it turned out , it had a high alcohol content, which he didn't know... he was breath tested, over the limit, and faced court.....major cost of many $$ for lab tests , lawyers etc etc... but he finally beat it in court.

Not bad concepts... don't exceed .05 ( or whatever) but there are always some exceptions.

And shouldn't require major $$ outlays, because some ass decided that he would have a law with no backside.. to "Control the road user"

On to knives/weapons,

Personally I dislike guns, knives, etc etc.

However I held a pistol licence, so I could carry a powerhead ( for shark protection whilst diving) and would have a knife licence, if required, for any knife I felt I needed to carry, or own.

This from a guy who was conscripted to the army, had never held a gun prior, ( and not too many "aggressive" knives), but was trained to use them, by my government, and then sent to a war zone, where I HAD to use them in anger.. hated it.. but thats the way it was.

None in my household now.

But I don't have a problem with anyone who wants to buy, sell or trade.. thats their thing, its still the user who kills, not the weapon.

Offshore

Although selling weapons to people in the UK when they are not legal in that country is OK?

Ahh the Tonyspokesman has it wrong....now youre overswallowing the spoonfed [censored]...unless youre under 16yrs (possible?) you can legally buy a knife even on that regressive oppressive little island.

Removes mods hat!

No its not OK!

But the draconian laws surrounding blood alcohol levels are.

My father, God bless his soul.. ..............................

......................................But I don't have a problem with anyone who wants to buy, sell or trade.. thats their thing, its still the user who kills, not the weapon.

Offshore

Wow the voice of reason....AND hes a Moderator

See sometimes rules and regulators are OK

:victory:

Think again:

What You Can't Have ...

The following items are banned from sale within the UK (although if you already own one you may keep it, but not use it outside of your own property) ... Switchblades, automatics or 'flick-knives', gravity knives, balisongs or 'butterfly knives', push daggers, belt buckle knives, sword canes, or knuckle-duster knives.

Late on in 2004, an amendment to the law was introduced which restricts the sale of any knife which is not readily detectable by the normal methods of detection, ie: either x-ray or metal detection, unless it can be proven that the knife's sole purpose is for the preparation of food. So for instance, the Cold Steel CAT Tanto or Lansky Knife are now prohibited within the UK.

You may not buy any knife designed to look like something else, for instance a knife which appears to be a pen, (and it doesn't matter whether the pen works or not, it's still a concealed weapon).

Again I ask, please can you have a discussion without personal remarks or name calling, is that to much to ask?