When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Knife Sales On The Board

Finepics

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay.............I'm getting sucked into this debate much to my chagrin.

A knife in the hands of a woodcarver..........or a surgeon...........or a fishgutter..........or a painter......yes a painter has a certain relevance. Anyone else..........fogetaboudit.

Unfortunately "anyone else" covers the majority of the user group. They are primarily used in this world as weapons of violence and don't dress the argument up as anything else. I can carve wood with flint or gut fish with my nails and hands or paint with brushes and stones.

I'm not against seling these things on the board but honest opinion...........a world without knives is a better world IMHO.

JTB

thats why UK's gun control is for the ass. if they dont have guns to shot ppl or to threaten them, they use knifes.

ppl are more likely to stab someone else, than to shot him, because shoting makes a lot of noise, stabbing doesnt. with a gun in your hand, you dont even have to shot someone, he'll hand over his jew gold in a heartbeat!

... jew gold... :blink: South Park or not, I find that totally offensive... what a tool :whistling:

thats why UK's gun control is for the ass. if they dont have guns to shot ppl or to threaten them, they use knifes.

ppl are more likely to stab someone else, than to shot him, because shoting makes a lot of noise, stabbing doesnt. with a gun in your hand, you dont even have to shot someone, he'll hand over his jew gold in a heartbeat!

Jew gold???? You've crossed the line my friend. As far as I'm concerned, you've just put yourself on the banned list. You are very lucky that there is cyberspace between us because you would be in a world of hurt without it.

Having had a rethink about this and having had a good look at his past history.........slay's account has been suspended for 5 days subject to further discussion amongst the Admin team.

We will not tolerate such inflammatory and disgusting remarks on this board. Be warned.

JTB

wow, this post makes me glad i am an AMERICAN. people getting upset over knives? That is so weak. Rachel Ray plays with knives. I have collected knives since i was just a youth and to the chagrin of the anti knife ilk on this board, i have never used them in the commission of a crime. I make no apologies in stating that the anti knife and yes, anti gun folk are mostly pillow biting pansies. sorry if thats a personal attack, it is meant to be generic. it is because of knives and guns, in the right hands, we have a free world!

GOD BLESS THE USA!

Thom

I beg your pardon but NYC does not have one of the higest murder rates in the US. In fact, it has one of the lowest homicide rates of major cities in the US and has been within the top 10 for several years now.

Don't look now, but NYC exceeds the National average for murder, robbery, and assault on a per capita basis. :o

anti gun folk are mostly pillow biting pansies

GOD BLESS THE USA!

Thom

You're what I call a suicide bummer. The only saving grace about what you have to say, for what it's worth.....i.e f'all.......is that you are over there and I'm here which is lucky for you. Take a mandrex and get to bed.

JTB

You're what I call a suicide bummer. The only saving grace about what you have to say, for what it's worth.....i.e f'all.......is that you are over there and I'm here which is lucky for you. Take a mandrex and get to bed.

JTB

first off suicide is for whimps who can't make it in life, very un AMERICAN. I am not sure what mandrex is, but if it's a drug and that's how you deal with reality, I understand why you would not relate to my post.

Thom

I've read this thread and am a little confused. Can't you buy a knife (not as nice as Neil's, but every bit as dangerous) at your local Wal-Mart, sporting goods store, hardware store, or just about any store on the planet? If I wanted to stab someone, there's probably a dozen good tools in my very own kitchen. I remember getting steak knives from my gas station with every fill-up. As Neil pointed out, knives are designed with the intention of being used for useful purposes, while guns are designed for the sole purpose of killing.

Someone told me the other day that Business Depot has stopped selling box cutters because of 911. This seems to be just as stupid.

first off suicide is for whimps who can't make it in life, very un AMERICAN. I am not sure what mandrex is, but if it's a drug and that's how you deal with reality, I understand why you would not relate to my post.

Thom

Your post my friend was second only to slay's as the biggest piece of crap I've read in a long time..........and two in the one day as well. We've got a right bunch today!

For the record..........mandrex is a sleeping pill............take some............you'll feel much better in the next life.

GOD BLESS HUMANITY

JTB

Your post my friend was second only to slay's as the biggest piece of crap I've read in a long time..........and two in the one day as well. We've got a right bunch today!

For the record..........mandrex is a sleeping pill............take some............you'll feel much better in the next life.

GOD BLESS HUMANITY

JTB

sorry dude, drugs are for losers. so you deride the owners of knives then recommend drug use? perhaps you should get off the mandrex and reconsider what is more dangerous.

GOD BLESS HUMANITY(USA)

I don't understand how knives can be offensive. Yes you can kill people with them, but you can kill people with a lot of other things. A baseball bat makes a much more effective weapon then a knife. Without knives I couldn't prepare my own food, and a good meat slicing knife makes a better weapon then most sports knives.

If you ever do any kind of outdoor activities such as camping or hiking then you need a knife for cutting rope and various other practical purposes. A knife can also save your life in a car crash. You can get caught by your seat belt and need a knife to cut it off.

I understand opposition to guns since they are designed primarily as a weapon. But knives are primarily a tool.

I can believed that this threads has gone so far, is incredible how people gets upset for something so stupid like selling knife here, actually people do not even have to be member of this forum to buy knives they can go anywhere and buy a knife if they want to stab someone.

As someone mention before is the person who does the killing not the knife itself. If someone here does not agree with selling of knives well, don't even read the thread then. I believe that this is a free forum and anybody is welcome to as it pleased as long as they follow the forum rule.

Just my opinion, personally I do not own any weapons at all and I do not like guns, I have a little pocket knife. and even that can kill someone

:whistling:

so chill out

Jew gold???? You've crossed the line my friend. As far as I'm concerned, you've just put yourself on the banned list. You are very lucky that there is cyberspace between us because you would be in a world of hurt without it.

Oh for God's sake.....take the time to read the entire thread. This aspect has been covered ad nauseum. It was a reference to a simple cartoon.

I may be relatively new here...but all I've seen from you is jumping into threads and trying to stir [censored] up.

Provide something positive to any discussion....then you can avoid merely becoming a cyber c*nt.