When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

No Drinking!

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz

So i came to myself the other day. Now i know i drink waaaaaaay to much during the weekends.

Even during the weeks i have let myself to a drink or two. And when i mix i focking mix em strong. Nooop not a good sign i know.

But the good thing is that i here and now i say that i will NOT take a drink in 6monthes heck even longer if it feels good.

So NO more drunk post for me, i feel that its going to be boring but thats the price i will pay!!!

I salute you all members here on rwg chin chin in my glas just water :)

Ps. This is NO joke, this is how it goes down!!!

Mods, i focked up. Maybe you should move this to off topic.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Are you already drunk mate, to say that? :partytime:

Or maybe you feel guilty?

Naaa m8, im sober :)

Guilt has nothing to do with it. I just feel that i have to slow down a bit! If i continue like this then this can be a problem. Thats all.

Dude, you're a Balkanec, I say give yourself over to your own genetic programming and drink :)

Hahhahhahahah, and your crazy!!!

Good luck man & great you came to the conclusion on your own.

I am shooting for a more modest time of a month of no drinking as I'm doing a raw veggie/fruit, no processed foods diet to detox and shed a few pounds. Only five days in but seems to be going okay, don't know if I could last 6 months but once you get over it being a habit I'm sure you'll be good.

Good for you! I know the feeling and its not easy at the beginning. But after a week or two its a walk in the park. And remember folks, you can't really loose weight if you are consuming alcohol. Iv been on lchf for 4 months and only loose weight when I'm not drinking at all. Good luck, this might be the best decision you make :-)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

Congrats!

I found myself in a similar situation awhile back, I had no choice but to stop.

I had tried many many times with mild success's but finally was able to do it. 9/28/98

You will not believe, and I truly mean this.... how your life can change for the better! :)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

For fock sakes m8's this feels like a AA metting but its not that bad!

Im a easy guy i like people and friends around me and there is always friends over at my house. We drink, eat good food :) and have a very good times.

But i feel like the wine and alcohole is the center point every time :) nothing wrong with that but i have told everyone that i will not take a drink in 6monthes becuse i feel like i have to clean my body. And when i saw that i was poring drinks in the middle of a working week then i thought what the [censored] im doing :)

This is not hard for me, this was a thing i realy wanted :)

Guys thanks :)

Good post mate....there is nothing wrong with taking a break form the drinking...actually it's a good thing.:) Last year around the hollidays I was drinking (whisky) almost every night. I had gained about 40lbs...I would eat late...not good. :partytime: So after the newyear I stoped for three months...a little boring at first. I started to exersise and lost all the extra weight and felt better than i had for years. I think i have to take another break...been drinking a little to much lately :whistling: ...Im with you bro. :good: Mike

At least you can drink. I suffer from a syndrome called ALDH2 deficiency and it runs in the family. Basically, it makes for the build up for aldehydes if alcohol is ingested, which can cause DNA and tissue damage more rapidly, which ultimately cause aging and cancer. So I am genetically programmed to avoid mass consumption of ethanol.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

At least you can drink. I suffer from a syndrome called ALDH2 deficiency and it runs in the family. Basically, it makes for the build up for aldehydes if alcohol is ingested, which can cause DNA and tissue damage more rapidly, which ultimately cause aging and cancer. So I am genetically programmed to avoid mass consumption of ethanol.

[censored], that sounds bad!!!

Im sorry to hear that m8 :(